Did this guy really pray Palin into the governor's mansion?

PLC1

Staff member
She says he did.

The pastor whose prayer Sarah Palin says helped her to become governor of Alaska founded his ministry with a witchhunt against a Kenyan woman who he accused of causing car accidents through demonic spells.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/uselections/2008/09/palin-linked-el.html

Not only will she help keep us safe from terrorists, but from demonic spells as well! Wow, how could anyone vote against her after that?

Werbung:
She says he did.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/uselections/2008/09/palin-linked-el.html

Not only will she help keep us safe from terrorists, but from demonic spells as well! Wow, how could anyone vote against her after that?

lol

I believe in the power of prayer. But in the end its redundant because we should pray for Gods will to happen, so if something happens its Gods will right, it would have been Gods will if you prayed for it or not.

I think I was blessed with a broken leg. My whole life changed after a really bad fall. I almost couldnt walk for 3 years and I was drinking really heavy to control the pain. But in the end what I went through changed my life, and I became much more spiritual and closer to my Creator.

So to me what you posted isnt odd, I am the girl who thinks she was blessed with a broken leg that healed wrong and was miss diagnosed for almost a year :) and it was a blessing

Do you mean to say you don't think the vice presidential candidate means what she says?

I mean to say that saying someone prayed for you does not equate to saying you are only governor because one man "prayed you into office."

Saying that she appreciated his prayers and she just wanted to do God's work does not mean that she believes since this guy touched her she is the governor.

She says he did.

Quote:
The pastor whose prayer Sarah Palin says helped her to become governor of Alaska founded his ministry with a witchhunt against a Kenyan woman who he accused of causing car accidents through demonic spells.

Yes she did and yes he did!

Isn't it just amazing what a few days of maybe looking would find? It actually floors me... was the Internet down that day? Could the McCain camp not find the ENTER button on say a Google search?

Church documents and/or eyewitness reports (some on YouTube) show Caribou Barbie is a believer in speaking in tongues, exorcisms, faith healing and all that far far Right Evangelist stuff.

Believes in praying for financial gain like state pipeline projects. Believes the War (occupation) in Iraq was God inspired.

So on top of being the most unqualified person ever to be picked as a VP candidate... someone who's own statements (when they slip and let her talk off prompter) are so completely in the dark about anything even remotely Federal or anything at all outside of Alaska... and someone who has a huge pattern of being petty and heavy handed to her coworkers in her official duties...

WE GET TO HAVE FAITH THAT THE VOODOO WITCHES WILL BE TRACKED DOWN AND EXPELLED UNDER A MCCAIN/PALIN ADMINISTRATION!:eek:

Kinda makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside huh?

Yes she did and yes he did!

Isn't it just amazing what a few days of maybe looking would find? It actually floors me... was the Internet down that day? Could the McCain camp not find the ENTER button on say a Google search?

Church documents and/or eyewitness reports (some on YouTube) show Caribou Barbie is a believer in speaking in tongues, exorcisms, faith healing and all that far far Right Evangelist stuff.

Believes in praying for financial gain like state pipeline projects. Believes the War (occupation) in Iraq was God inspired.

So on top of being the most unqualified person ever to be picked as a VP candidate... someone who's own statements (when they slip and let her talk off prompter) are so completely in the dark about anything even remotely Federal or anything at all outside of Alaska... and someone who has a huge pattern of being petty and heavy handed to her coworkers in her official duties...

WE GET TO HAVE FAITH THAT THE VOODOO WITCHES WILL BE TRACKED DOWN AND EXPELLED UNDER A MCCAIN/PALIN ADMINISTRATION!:eek:

Kinda makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside huh?

It sure does. Now, I'm not only safe from Al Qaeda, but from demons as well.

I mean to say that saying someone prayed for you does not equate to saying you are only governor because one man "prayed you into office."

Saying that she appreciated his prayers and she just wanted to do God's work does not mean that she believes since this guy touched her she is the governor.

Did you see the video attached to the original link?

I watched the video, Do you believe that this man prayed and she became Gov?

I saw some people that had faith in God, I did not see anything offensive.

No one dammed America orany of that other nutty stuff

What do you think of Obamas statement that if he could just get himself out of the way and let God lead.... I think if a conservative said those exact same words there would be an outcry

I did not watch the video, but I read the text, which is what she says in the video. And she basically is showing her appreciation that he prayed for her.

Many people all the time pray and say something like "God, let your will be done." But that does not mean that if I then become Governor I believe that the person who prayed that is responsible.

I think her overall point here is that she believes that prayer works, as do millions of other people, but I do not see anything in this showing that she believes he "prayed" her into the Governorship.

I watched the video, Do you believe that this man prayed and she became Gov?

I saw some people that had faith in God, I did not see anything offensive.

No one dammed America orany of that other nutty stuff

What do you think of Obamas statement that if he could just get himself out of the way and let God lead.... I think if a conservative said those exact same words there would be an outcry

No, no one damned America, or called it the KKK of American, or any of that nutty stuff. Instead, it was this kind of nutty stuff:

The pastor speaks of his offensive against a demonic presence in the town in a trailer for the evangelical video “Transformations”, made by Sentinel Group, a Christian research and information agency.

“We prayed, we fasted, the Lord showed us a spirit of witchcraft resting over the place,” Pastor Muthee says.

Granted, Palin doesn't say any of those things, but then, Obama doesn't say any of the GD or KKK stuff either.

I didn't hear Obama's statement about getting himself out of the way and letting god lead, but yes, if a conservative, particularly a social or Christian conservative like Palin said that, the press would pounce on it.

Obama is right that, if God were in charge, things would be better. Of course, god has put us in charge, and anyone who says that god told him/her to lay out a particular political policy is either fooling himself or trying to fool others.

Who told Bush to invade Iraq again?

Werbung:
No, no one damned America, or called it the KKK of American, or any of that nutty stuff. Instead, it was this kind of nutty stuff:

Granted, Palin doesn't say any of those things, but then, Obama doesn't say any of the GD or KKK stuff either.

I didn't hear Obama's statement about getting himself out of the way and letting god lead, but yes, if a conservative, particularly a social or Christian conservative like Palin said that, the press would pounce on it.

Obama is right that, if God were in charge, things would be better. Of course, god has put us in charge, and anyone who says that god told him/her to lay out a particular political policy is either fooling himself or trying to fool others.

Who told Bush to invade Iraq again?

It is a mistake to attack Palin on religion. All you will get in return in Rev. Wright thrown back in your face.

Further, Palin is on the ticket to lock up the base. Do you think the base cares about this... no. So, you can attack Palin on religion, but all you will do is alienate the independents from the Democratic ticket as they see images of Rev. Wright splashed everywhere and as McCain plays the more moderate role.

The best thing the Obama campaign can do to be honest is stop attacking Palin, do not even acknowledge her.

Back