Dishonorable Disclosures

Werbung:
Dismissing the Seals isn't going to help Obama. That's only going to tic them off more and their supporters.
This certainly has the potential to derail Obama's campaign. Remember how effective the Swift Boat Veterans ads were against Kerry?

But, what I find interesting is in Obama's rebuttal he criticizes one of the members for being a "TEA Party" member ....wow, we all know that is bad and then goes on to criticize another for being a "birther" and has the audacity to say "despite evidence to the contrary.”

What evidence? A forged birth certificate? The birth certificate has been to court twice that I recall and both times thrown out on a technicality, neither time were the plaintiff's allowed to present their evidence of the certificate being a fraud.

Now, granted ...being thrown out both times because of a technicality is "technically" a victory for Obama but, "evidence" that he was born in this Country? Not exactly!

The BC thing really angers me. They examined McCain's when he was running for Pres., but no one wants to touch Obama's with a ten foot pole. There is so much suspicion of fraud around who this guy is and no one wants to risk their careers (or life) to get to the bottom of it. If Obama was running as a Republican, you can bet everyone would be on him for it, and he would have dropped out.

The BC thing really angers me. They examined McCain's when he was running for Pres., but no one wants to touch Obama's with a ten foot pole. There is so much suspicion of fraud around who this guy is and no one wants to risk their careers (or life) to get to the bottom of it. If Obama was running as a Republican, you can bet everyone would be on him for it, and he would have dropped out.
Yes ....
The double standard continues on ....

Werbung:
Back