DNC home page has more Romney ads than BO accomplishments

dogtowner

Staff member
even they know BO cant run on his record

pretty empty quiver they have

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — If the Democratic National Committee’s strategy for victory is to muffle its own party’s achievements and focus more on slamming Republicans, it seems to be doing a good job on its website.

The DNC’s homepage has numerous attack ads against presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, far more than news touting President Obama’s accomplishments in office.

A review of the DNC’s homepage shows a majority of ads mocking Romney from “Romney’s Guide To International Diplomacy” following his comments that London might not be ready for the Olympics with the Twitter hashtag “RomneyShambles,” to attack ads highlighting “Mitt Romney’s $ecret $tash” of money in Swiss bank accounts and his tenure at Bain Capital.
But a visitor will have to dig through the site to find Obama’s signature accomplishments.

Werbung:
Oh BO has had a lot of accomplishments. He just can't tell the people what they are.

no. people dont see them that way certainly.

I see these people as doing their dirty work under the radar, and apparently we have too few people willing to point out what those things are, and a media that insists on either willfully ignoring it or sweeping it under the rug.

I see these people as doing their dirty work under the radar, and apparently we have too few people willing to point out what those things are, and a media that insists on either willfully ignoring it or sweeping it under the rug.

It is going to be very ugly.
People on the right need to remember Occupy Wall Street types.

Get UGLY BACK.
Real UGLY.

I don't think all that public protesting stuff is effective. Other than making the other side hate your guts.

Werbung:
Back