DNC video: "The government is the only thing we all belong to"

Little-Acorn

In case any Americans wonder who is the ultimate authority, the Democrats have answered that question at the Dem Natl Convention today. At least, they've given THEIR opinion on who owns who:

Werbung:
Only the "central planners" and their serfs, believe we belong to the government. Those that think "we the people" own the government have already had their convention.

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Allahu Akbar.

The old Jew-Haters are back as strong as ever--just like the 1930's.
And--once again--the Jewish people will sit idly by and help it happen. Especially Hollywood.
Never Again?--poppycock.

"Fasten your seat-belts--It's going to be a bumpy night!"

That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

-Declaration of Independence (Preamble) Line 2.2

Sure appears very obvious to me that the government belongs to the people .... clearly not the other way around.

That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

-Declaration of Independence (Preamble) Line 2.2

Sure appears very obvious to me that the government belongs to the people .... clearly not the other way around.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident..."
And so says Clint Eastwood as well.

Not sure about Ms. Granholm.

President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,”
-Clint Eastwood

The Manchurian Candidate.
And--I fear that is precisely what may be the literal case.
Have to ask Soros--next time I see him.
I have always thought Obama was a shill.

Werbung:
Back