Do we trust the Chinese more than the Russians?

steveox

I wonder about this. I read something in this
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/25/opinion/has-china-become-an-ally.html

China seems to help us then the Russians do. China is a combination of a communist capitalist country. China is moving towards like an businesslike nation. But they don't share intelligence with us unlike the British and Israelian intelligence do. Yes they do alarm us like if an tsunami is coming our way if an earthquake hits there. But China has helped our victims in disaster relief.

Werbung:
China, just like Russia, help us when it's in their best interest to do so ...

Oh hell no.

I'm sure those two joined a pact a long time ago, to make us their number one enemy and destroy us.

I wonder about this. I read something in this
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/25/opinion/has-china-become-an-ally.html

China seems to help us then the Russians do. China is a combination of a communist capitalist country. China is moving towards like an businesslike nation. But they don't share intelligence with us unlike the British and Israelian intelligence do. Yes they do alarm us like if an tsunami is coming our way if an earthquake hits there. But China has helped our victims in disaster relief.

"British and Israelian intelligence do.????"

Wow ,do you have a lot to learn about geo-politics!!

Perfidious Albion has dragged the usa into more wars than any other country on earth.

The Israelis run spy agencies in every us governmental department in D.C. and get away with it .And this thanks to all the neo-con lobbyists and Israeli political action committees holding the noose over the heads of our brave and genius politicians.

Last edited:

Perfidious Albion has dragged the usa into more wars than any other country on earth.

The Israelis run spy agencies in every us governmental department in D.C. and get away with it .And this thanks to all the neo-con lobbyists and Israeli political action committees holding the noose over the heads of our brave and genius politicians.
sieg heil

Just what we need .... another anti-Semitic who has no facts, but certainly has opinions.

It's all the Jews' fault, right? After all, they killed Jesus!

Werbung:
Back