Do you believe in Reincarnation?

berlinlife06

I am not sure if I believe in heaven or hell, but I've had a recurring dream that is always the same. I'm a lord somewhere in the middle ages. The dream is very vivid, and someone told me once that THAT was my past life. I think we have a soul, a spirit somehow that once we die is energy that goes back into another body?? Could that be possible,?

Werbung:
I've always thought that reincarnation was possible. I was reading a textbook (about folktales/ethography) for my college course, and the anthropologist was told that there once was a young boy who said he had died in an accident in a certain town in his previous life. They checked it out, and miraculously, what he said matched up with an incident from years before.

I've also always thought that our "energies" must go somewhere when we die. Maybe not all your energy is redirected to another body...but who knows! Those are just my thoughts. :)

That is an unusual dream.
The bible says we will be born again - maybe that could be interpreted as reincarnation and benefit from the best of both options?

There is a lot beyond the world as we know it. Heck - we have not even fully tapped the powers of the human mind alone, so who can categorically say what happens we we lose this consciousness?

Me, personally, I can't see any positive utility from actively subscribing to it. But...sometimes I do think about it. I think funnily enough, it doesn't really make a difference either way, as we would not be able to gain enough knowledge in a real sense to tell whether we have or not been reincarnated.

To be honest my train of thought goes something like this: I'm actually quite happy with the way I've been going as of late, on most fronts. Then I think about reincarnation and worry "oh noes, what if I live life as some horribly ignorant bigot or a total asshole!" which ends up making me laugh as it's a patently absurd question but somehow, it STILL makes me nervous.

Funny how that works.

I subscribe to the concept that the spirit is energy, so I cannot in all good conscious rule out the possibility of a spirit returning multiple times to this plain of existance and inhabiting a body. At the same time, I am hoping that whatever issues I still need to work out when I leave this plain will be addressed in successive plains that are beyond this one.

I think that the concept of reincarnation is interesting. But I think if it were to happen we would never know so I guess it really don't matter so much to me.

It's really the whole mystery of the unknown that makes reincarnation interesting. Even if you were reincarnated, you would never know it. Imagine what it would be like if you were reincarnated *and* knew about it.

It's really the whole mystery of the unknown that makes reincarnation interesting. Even if you were reincarnated, you would never know it. Imagine what it would be like if you were reincarnated *and* knew about it.
I guess that in that case it would be a big advantage! Imagine living your life with enough experience to know better before making mistakes! After all, the experience is what makes a difference many times. It would be interesting.

i do not believe in reincarnation. but if i did i would want to be a eagle to fly above and aroudn the earth :)

Werbung:
I think reincarnation is an option not a requirement. Like hey you can stay here or you can go back its up to you. Some people go back.

Back