Do you ever wonder why America became great? Listen to Paul Harvey's "Freedom to Chains" (09:26)

Yo Daddy!

Do you ever wonder why America became great? Listen to Paul Harvey's "Freedom to Chains" (09:26)

Werbung:
You need to see this.
You are under the spell of what you've been told.

If there is ANY doubt that you are a Democrat let that doubt be dispelled by these observations.

In the few weeks and few hundred posts Ive made or that you've made and which I have read on these pages, THIS ONE is the only one I recall ever feeling as though I may have missed something about you which might have changed my opinion of you from the first day when I placed you on ignore until now.

You cant see that the Jeff Daniel's character's stance in the later part of his comments is 180° different from the posts I discern from you.

Did you suddenly wake up and found a suitable method of transitioning to supporting your country, finally?

Whatever.

If you support America, I will take you off ignore and am glad to do so!

😊👍

If there is ANY doubt that you are a Democrat let that doubt be dispelled by these observations.

In the few weeks and few hundred posts Ive made or that you've made and which I have read on these pages, THIS ONE is the only one I recall ever feeling as though I may have missed something about you which might have changed my opinion of you from the first day when I placed you on ignore until now.

You cant see that the Jeff Daniel's character's stance in the later part of his comments is 180° different from the posts I discern from you.

Did you suddenly wake up and found a suitable method of transitioning to supporting your country, finally?

Whatever.

If you support America, I will take you off ignore and am glad to do so!

😊👍
Why don't you shut up with you grandstanding. You don't rule this forum but act like you wrote the book.

You the no of some pathetic excuse to ridicule democrats and then want a medal of honour for it.
It's all about you. You're just a spoilt little narcissistic republican imitating some tough guy.
You're a nothing.

Why don't you shut up with you grandstanding. You don't rule this forum but act like you wrote the book.

You the no of some pathetic excuse to ridicule democrats and then want a medal of honour for it.
It's all about you. You're just a spoilt little narcissistic republican imitating some tough guy.
You're a nothing.
I trust my God.

We are on the way to making our country trustworthy again.

And I trust myself.

We will make America great again and all you need to do is just not try to stop it.

Just admire the beauty of it happening then reflect on the bad that we see today and compare it to what it will be when Trump has completed his work.

If you cant see it then, I will have nothing more to bother you about.

Werbung:
I trust my God.

We are on the way to making our country trustworthy again.

And I trust myself.

We will make America great again and all you need to do is just not try to stop it.

Just admire the beauty of it happening then reflect on the bad that we see today and compare it to what it will be when Trump has completed his work.

If you cant see it then, I will have nothing more to bother you about.
Here we go again. The godbotherers are doing their work to save the country.
It didn't work last time.
Trump will never be potus again and has as much religion in him as my dog.
You're just another brain dead delusional Jesus junkie.

Back