Do you pray?

Think of prayer as one more way of putting positive energy out into the universe for the support of your friend. Every little bit can help, on a number of levels.

It sounds as if your friend has a hard road ahead. She will need her fighting spirit and the love and support of everyone around her. Please let us know how she is doing from time to time.

Werbung:
Yes, definitely let us know how she's doing. I'm sure the road ahead will be made easier knowing that she has people that care, are there for her, and are praying that she will be well.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Praying is definently a comfort both to you and your friend. Please let us know how she is doing and that she has a whole online community praying and thinking about her.

Thank you everybody. I do believe that the positive energy from everywhere is doing good things with my friend. She is very optimistic, she has a lot of support from many, and I feel that somehow, everybody I've told about it, have some positive energy sent this way... faith can move mountains. I have to believe that things will get bette. Thank you all again.

Keep us informed, if you would. I like to hear what's going on, how I can best pray, and then know when or if I should change the way I'm praying.

I also pray though I can't say I do it daily or as often as needed. I like to set aside some quiet time to pray alone but I am also constantly talking to God throughout the day. Sometimes I talk much, sometimes I don't.

The quiet times are the best for me.

Werbung:
Some times I pray, other times god and I sit down and have a chat over breakfast. We are close personal friends

Back