Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Sure. On what?

I thank you very much, I truly wish to discuss our opinions on the Bible and religion.

I would like to start by giving my basic opinions, which are that religion cannot be proven either true or false by me, and that the Bible is but a user manual for man as a guide for assembling his life so it works to maximum benefit for him.

As with all product user manuals that come with the products I purchase, I need only to know, say I bought a vacuum cleaner, plug it into 120 or 220Vac, where the on switch is located, which end sucks, and how to replace the bag, not when.

The three things, from the Bible, I can truly put to use in my spiritual adventure are The Ten Commandments, The actual words that were spoken by Jesus himself, and the reason that the Bible gives for him being put to death.

I would like to discuss the death of Jesus, if it's ok with you?

Thanks very much,
YY

Werbung:
I thank you very much, I truly wish to discuss our opinions on the Bible and religion.

I would like to start by giving my basic opinions, which are that religion cannot be proven either true or false by me, and that the Bible is but a user manual for man as a guide for assembling his life so it works to maximum benefit for him.

As with all product user manuals that come with the products I purchase, I need only to know, say I bought a vacuum cleaner, plug it into 120 or 220Vac, where the on switch is located, which end sucks, and how to replace the bag, not when.

The three things, from the Bible, I can truly put to use in my spiritual adventure are The Ten Commandments, The actual words that were spoken by Jesus himself, and the reason that the Bible gives for him being put to death.

I would like to discuss the death of Jesus, if it's ok with you?

Thanks very much,
YY

Which Jesus and what death?
There are at least two Jesus'. One is the Roman invention that you likely are familiar with while the other od more of an Eastern mystic that I follow.

Your Jesus has poor morals while mine has good morals and I think you are basing your values on this Roman Jesus.

The Jesus I follow speaks like he does in the following.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Regards
DL

Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL
You have a conscience which you abuse by looking down on your brothers and sisters, God's Children. Of course you would be ignored

It is true that God has removed Himself far from the wicked but that is not His fault.
Quite an unqualified statement.

In the beginning, all good and evil emanated from and or were created by God.

We are to love ourselves. Are you saying God has a part of himself he does not love and would separate himself from? How much?

Reply with an analogy of God as a person. How much of his arm or leg would you have him separate himself from.

How can you possibly know that? How arrogant are you to suggest you know what some silly god thinks or does?
You know nothing.
He refuses to know or try to understand his own bible.

Many are called but few have the energy or desire. That is what is killing the religions, as well as modernization and the lefts love of LGBTQ+ children.

He refuses to know or try to understand his own bible.

Many are called but few have the energy or desire. That is what is killing the religions, as well as modernization and the lefts love of LGBTQ+ children.
So you don't know what a silly god thinks or does? That's what I said.
You have nothing.

Werbung:
Back