Do you think that torturing a baby is ever justified?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Werbung:
I think that "torture" is your word. For whatever reason, you chose to use it. God is God, and as such, He can do whatever He wants to do, in order to bring about His purposes. Do you want to be a Gladiator, and challenge Him on that? I don't, simply because His ways are higher, and I can't always understand His methods. It would be better not to take examples out of context, and try to discredit God with those passages. There IS a lot of explanation in scriptures about the reason He does some of these things.

I think that "torture" is your word. For whatever reason, you chose to use it. God is God, and as such, He can do whatever He wants to do, in order to bring about His purposes. Do you want to be a Gladiator, and challenge Him on that? I don't, simply because His ways are higher, and I can't always understand His methods. It would be better not to take examples out of context, and try to discredit God with those passages. There IS a lot of explanation in scriptures about the reason He does some of these things.

So you cannot understand God's immoral and satanic ways but you will follow him anyway.

Thanks for articulating exactly what is the greatest evil of religion.

Its power to corrupt a persons morals to where he will say "He can do whatever He wants to do, in order to bring about His purposes."

His purposes are satanic according to the Christian reading of these myths and some are too stupid to analyse his morality just as your bible tells you to do.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Why are you holding fast to what is evil?

Regards
DL

What are you even ranting about? Do you know? What sense does it make to call God's actions "satanic?" Do you know the meaning of that word? I assume you must, as it is self-explanatory. Nothing you've said makes one bit of sense! Are you a drug user, or just a troll for the Anti-Christ? I have seriously tried to unravel the tangled mess that you call words, and I cannot understand your meaning or your motivation.

Werbung:
What are you even ranting about? Do you know? What sense does it make to call God's actions "satanic?" Do you know the meaning of that word? I assume you must, as it is self-explanatory. Nothing you've said makes one bit of sense! Are you a drug user, or just a troll for the Anti-Christ? I have seriously tried to unravel the tangled mess that you call words, and I cannot understand your meaning or your motivation.

If you wish to hear my words, move your head away from your God.

http://i.imgur.com/m05hDnS.jpg

You are a real good slave in saying that God can do whatever he wants with you.

He is definitely doing so with your mind and morals. He has corrupted both.

Regards
DL

Back