Do you trust the government with your medical needs?

When it comes to my medical needs I trust the government with

• all aspects of medicine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AgainstTheMachine

http://www.naturalnews.com/026034.html

Where do you stand in trusting the puppet master when it pulls your political string on health issue's?

(NaturalNews) So much for "evidence-based medicine." The FDA has publicly announced that makers of liquid morphine drugs can continue selling them even though such drugs have never been approved by the FDA. Thus, the FDA -- which claims to be protecting the American public from dangerous pharmaceuticals by engaging in rigorous scientific review of potential new drugs -- is really in the business of arbitrarily declaring some drugs to be perfectly safe even without any testing or clinical trial data whatsoever!

Here is a link to collaborate their story: http://news.google.com/newspapers******6846,3203656

When you consider that with articles like this: Pharmaceuticals Found in Fish Across US

We really must ask ... who's interest are they serving?

For how long have we the people been forgotten for the sake of government approved poisoning of our lives and well being?

Werbung:
I don’t trust the government for most anything.

I want them to protect the borders but they don’t,

I want them to defend our nation against ALL enemies’ foreign and domestic but they don’t

Instead they take our money for stupid useless programs that they screw up and take more money for more useless programs to fix the problems that they them selves created in the first place.

I don’t want them anywhere near medicine or making medical decisions.

I don’t trust the government for most anything.

I want them to protect the borders but they don’t,

I want them to defend our nation against ALL enemies’ foreign and domestic but they don’t

Instead they take our money for stupid useless programs that they screw up and take more money for more useless programs to fix the problems that they them selves created in the first place.

I don’t want them anywhere near medicine or making medical decisions.
Ya, what she said plus this:
'I love my country but fear my government':eek:...they make laws that say growing medicinal medicinal marijuana is illegal {federally illegal} and yet we allow continual DUI's and Prescription Drug abusers every rights known to mankind. Hmm what's wrong with that picture? We have so many things so horribly twisted/screwed out of shape and we've only been around for a mere 200 plus years. Gee, we sure have made improvements on the place that we boarded those large ships and sailed away from...LMAO

I have always thought there was a problem with a nation who's government has been making laws EVERY YEAR for over 200 years.

Imagine how MANY LAWS we will have dictating what we can and can NOT do in another 200 years.

Look at places like China, Russia, and the center of the beginning of civilization...

Do we REALLY want to be LIKE THEM??​
They have had centuries to screw up their people!

you ever hear of a drug called Humira ... for Rheumatoid Arthritis (swollen joints)?

a few weeks ago I heard a commercial for this wonder drug where part of its disclaimer stated that (in part) known side effect have been VARIOUS types of cancer.

... and people are being FORCED to quit cigarettes because SOME (not all) smokers get cancer. For this we have politicians who legislate laws to protect us from the alleged potential CANCER... even though NON smokers get lung cancer too

Grant the fact that I am NOT saying that smoking is good for you - just that it may be possible that other factor's have been overlooked when determining the underlaying root cause for cancer ... like some sort of genetic glitch which was predetermined in some people ... perhaps it wasn't second hand smoke in EVERY case.

you ever hear of a drug called Humira ... for Rheumatoid Arthritis (swollen joints)?

a few weeks ago I heard a commercial for this wonder drug where part of its disclaimer stated that (in part) known side effect have been VARIOUS types of cancer.

... and people are being FORCED to quit cigarettes because SOME (not all) smokers get cancer. For this we have politicians who legislate laws to protect us from the alleged potential CANCER... even though NON smokers get lung cancer too

Grant the fact that I am NOT saying that smoking is good for you - just that it may be possible that other factor's have been overlooked when determining the underlaying root cause for cancer ... like some sort of genetic glitch which was predetermined in some people ... perhaps it wasn't second hand smoke in EVERY case.

And for thousands of Americans who have subsequently died from old age while maintaining a cigarette a day habit and never ever had lung cancer/throat cancer/mouth cancer for chewing tobacco (and yet the doctors told me, while my husband was dying from throat cancer; we all have cancer cells something just triggers the cells to become highly active in some people and others never ever have any active cancer cells) there is a trigger there that remains hidden from the cancer researchers and it maybe years of research & studies yet to uncover/discover the whys & wherefores of causes.

Have you ever wondered how many laws are sitting on all of the local/city's/counties/states/federal books that aren't being enforced...Holy ****, I bet that there are thousands of laws that no one has ever heard of and yet there they are written up to prevent someone/somewhere from doing something silly!!! We have become (in our brief history) a very, very micro-managed society...and I don't think that we better off for that micro-management either. IMO

... talking about OLD LAWS on the books :D

in the early 80's in western NY there was a law which said that you must stop before an intersection, put your vehicle's parking brake on, get out go to the intersection look both ways and then proceed with your drive through the intersection.

That law was STILL on the books then .... go figure!​

The cops probably gave out a ticket or two on it now and then, when they couldn't find anything else to justify stopping someone who had otherwise done nothing wrong, and they had stopped them just on a fishing expedition, if the people stopped didn't lick the cop's boots with the proper respect.

I don't want the Govt involved in my health care not one bit. I think it is an invasion of my privacy and really think that the only aspect the Govt should be involved in at all is helping to contain the costs that the insurance companies charge. Nothing more and nothing less. I don't want GE and their "New" online medical records putting my health care online for any reason. GE has backed Obama all the way through his election and now he is trying to get his health care bill passed so he can pay GE back. I am totally dismayed with this President.

Werbung:
Back