Does a candidate for president need to show their birth certificate?

Do ya even have a Passport? Just askin'?

I do... use it a couple times a year.

You have to send in your original (also called a certified copy) to get one. No photo copies... you might be surprised to know that the government actually figured out smugglers and such might send in a fraud if they accepted photo copies and not originals.

You'd be surprised... they're always sittin' around just thinkin' about stuff like that.:confused:

So go to bed tonight secure in the knowledge that if United States Senator Barack Obama has a Passport... he has a valid birth certificate.

Well I am not secure in the knowledge that he has one since he wont let anyone see anything except for an online copy that has photoshop watermarks, but I am sure I will find a way to muster sleep tonight.

I will have sweet dreams of dissent and how I will call him Hitler for the next four years and complain he cares more about other countries than he does his own, and how he is raping the American people via taxes and socializing the nation to be like Europe. I hope he picks John Kerry for a VP so I can double dissent :)

Werbung:
Well I am not secure in the knowledge that he has one since he wont let anyone see anything except for an online copy that has photoshop watermarks, but I am sure I will find a way to muster sleep tonight.

I will have sweet dreams of dissent and how I will call him Hitler for the next four years and complain he cares more about other countries than he does his own, and how he is raping the American people via taxes and socializing the nation to be like Europe. I hope he picks John Kerry for a VP so I can double dissent :)

So basically what you're trying to say is you're clueless when it comes to the procedures & documents required to get a US Passport.

Very well, glad we cleared that up............. dissent on.;)

So basically what you're trying to say is you're clueless when it comes to the procedures & documents required to get a US Passport.

Very well, glad we cleared that up............. dissent on.;)

I know the standards for passports are higher now than they were before but I dont know that you send your actual birth certificate for proof. Obama might have a hard time with that one.

ok dissent on....

Obama is a terrorist, he is Hitlers twin, he is.,,,,,, (trying to think of the other silly things said about bush)

oh yes

Obama is a MORON and that I really mean :)

Obama is a mack daddy what ever the heck that is, Pastor mannings said he was!

and he is a crack addict who cheats on his wife!

ahh I see why you all have been doing this
i really do feel better now :)

I know the standards for passports are higher now than they were before but I dont know that you send your actual birth certificate for proof. Obama might have a hard time with that one.

ok dissent on....

Obama is a terrorist, he is Hitlers twin, he is.,,,,,, (trying to think of the other silly things said about bush)

oh yes

Obama is a MORON and that I really mean :)

Obama is a mack daddy what ever the heck that is, Pastor mannings said he was!

and he is a crack addict who cheats on his wife!

ahh I see why you all have been doing this
i really do feel better now :)

Nope again... You must not get out much... you've always needed an original (certified) copy of your birth certificate to attain a US Passport. In fact that's kinda a scary thing about getting a Passport... you start thinking...that's my original birth certificate, what if it gets lost in the mail! But that's the only thing they'll accept so if you want a US Passport you do it!

On all that babble & nonsense... that's exactly why you guys will lose. It's all name calling, completely fictional smears & baby talk...

It will be good for you to have a rational President Obama & his family in the White House.;)

Nope again... You must not get out much... you've always needed an original (certified) copy of your birth certificate to attain a US Passport. In fact that's kinda a scary thing about getting a Passport... you start thinking...that's my original birth certificate, what if it gets lost in the mail! But that's the only thing they'll accept so if you want a US Passport you do it!

On all that babble & nonsense... that's exactly why you guys will lose. It's all name calling, completely fictional smears & baby talk...

It will be good for you to have a rational President Obama & his family in the White House.;)

OH Top!

I wont start my dissent till after he is elected. Then it will be all out war. I wll break my promise I have always made. I didnt get on the hate clinton band wagon, I discouraged it, but this time I will promote it, but only if he wins. and I will remind every lib in my area and there are lots and lots of them that this is the highest form of patriotims, you taught me that :)
and watch them flip me off

ugh i hope i dont get fired for it :)

You are right i dont go to other Countries much, I have been to canada (hated it) and i went to mexico (loved it)

but I have not been anyplace else. I think I should see more of my own country before I go seeing other countries.

I am going to check into the passport thing, I dont know that I believe you :)

You are right i dont go to other Countries much, I have been to canada (hated it) and i went to mexico (loved it)

but I have not been anyplace else. I think I should see more of my own country before I go seeing other countries.

You are required to show "proof of citizenship." This is commonly a birth certificate, but it does not always have to be, as some people are citizens but were not born here.

You are required to show "proof of citizenship." This is commonly a birth certificate, but it does not always have to be, as some people are citizens but were not born here.

Thank you Rob :)

TOP GUN DID YOU READ THAT???

So I still say its odd that no one has ever seen his birth certificate and he refuses to give it up for us to see except for a online copy that has photoshop watermarks :)

I had to have my Orig as well for my Passport when I went to Ireland...

2004? I think its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great. I just wish I made it to Belfast, but most of the people where happy to skip it...things where not settled there at the time, alot of fighting.

Are you Irish? Your logo picture is Irish :)

Well after 911 I know they got really strict on passport stuff, I wonder did you get your passport that year or had you had it since before 2001?

If your passport was given in the 90s or before and just renewed it might be more like Big Rob was saying. Though that would not fly today I am sure, unless you were not born here.

Well take my word if you want to go to Canada or Mexico again you'll need to do that. I'd hate to see ya standing there stranded at the border.:)

Are you Irish? Your logo picture is Irish :)

Well after 911 I know they got really strict on passport stuff, I wonder did you get your passport that year or had you had it since before 2001?

If your passport was given in the 90s or before and just renewed it might be more like Big Rob was saying. Though that would not fly today I am sure, unless you were not born here.

it was after 911, when we stoped in Shanon airport in ireland before Dublin, they had US Custums agents walk threw checking with dogs for Bombs and evrything ( in case someone left something on the plane ..And that was the only time I ever was overseas

Werbung:
Well take my word if you want to go to Canada or Mexico again you'll need to do that. I'd hate to see ya standing there stranded at the border.:)

I agree that today you must show it, ever since 911 things have been far more strict, but it’s like my drivers license…

I got my ID at 16, all I had to do to get it was show an envelope sent through the mail addressed to me and a work permit that I obtained without any ID.

I used that ID later to get my drivers license and I continue to renew it to this day by just showing my older one.

Any one who has a passport that is just renewing only need to show the current passport, if their mother got their passport when they were ten while traveling to Indonesia the standards for obtaining then are not what they are today.

Back