Does a candidate for president need to show their birth certificate?

I found another law suit about McCains birth certificate. The person who filed the suit must not have realized that McCain went through this in 2000, and alread provided all of his documentation and birth certificates.

anyways the case was filed in march or april, the judge heard the case in june or july of this year. McCain could have sent attorneys to have it delayed or thrown out but instead he sent attorneys to bring the documentation, the judge saw it and checked it out, 4 days later he dismissed the case. done deal.

it could be just as easy for obama, and what about the next election and the next. we should come up with a vetting process before someone can officially run they are checked out by some bi partisan group for that sort of legal stuff in the future.

Werbung:
Keys? lol that wack job? what he get 10% of the vote when he ran against him? And you dont even question the motive..

HE FING SHOWED IT < MOVE ON PEOPLE

Then why doesn't the court say he showed it? So you can claim all you want that it was showed. That's fine. Perhaps you can even convince some robots here that it was showed. Great.

The court says it wasn't showed. Go make your case in court and prove to the judge that it was showed, and the problem is solved. Better yet, have Obama himself deliver the stupid certificate to the judge. Then you don't have to prove anything.

Alan Keys is a fine man. No, I don't question the motive because Obama being removed would not benefit Keys in the slightest, whereas other more popular politicians might.

Then why doesn't the court say he showed it? So you can claim all you want that it was showed. That's fine. Perhaps you can even convince some robots here that it was showed. Great.

The court says it wasn't showed. Go make your case in court and prove to the judge that it was showed, and the problem is solved. Better yet, have Obama himself deliver the stupid certificate to the judge. Then you don't have to prove anything.

Alan Keys is a fine man. No, I don't question the motive because Obama being removed would not benefit Keys in the slightest, whereas other more popular politicians might.

Keys has no motive? realy? none, you dont think that the guy who a few years ago got crushed by Obama , would have any motive to attack Him ?

Why dont you show proof he is not a US Citizen? Why dont you show that the courts, all keep throwing these things out for anything other then the fact they are baseless? Its your side making the claims, but you want all the proof from the other side.

Keys has no motive? realy? none, you dont think that the guy who a few years ago got crushed by Obama , would have any motive to attack Him ?

Why dont you show proof he is not a US Citizen? Why dont you show that the courts, all keep throwing these things out for anything other then the fact they are baseless? Its your side making the claims, but you want all the proof from the other side.

You just got done slamming me for having an opinion on if obama is a christian or not

that was bad because it was baseless, I had no proof

now you ten seconds later are saying keys is doing this to get obama back becaue obama beat him in a race, but what is your proof? what did he say to make you think this ?

do you always go around judging people like that? isnt there a saying about beariing false witness?

You just got done slamming me for having an opinion on if obama is a christian or not

that was bad because it was baseless, I had no proof

now you ten seconds later are saying keys is doing this to get obama back becaue obama beat him in a race, but what is your proof? what did he say to make you think this ?

do you always go around judging people like that? isnt there a saying about beariing false witness?

I said he has a motive, that is reason to question a lawsuit. I did not say its the only reason, but he has motive and a logical person would have to take that into account.

Also I am not Christan.

I said he has a motive, that is reason to question a lawsuit. I did not say its the only reason, but he has motive and a logical person would have to take that into account.

Also I am not Christan.

I said obama had political gain from the church and he did he had motive for going to that church even if he didnt buy into the chrisitan part or the racist part

I am also not a christian :)

you said he was not a christian, you had nothing to back that up, just like all your other dumb ideas about him.

I dont think he is, by his actions I dont think he is, and I know you said you are not but if you told me you were, I wouldnt be so stupid as to believe it.

christian isnt something you say you are, its something you live. IMO

that is what christian means to me

I dont think he is, by his actions I dont think he is, and I know you said you are not but if you told me you were, I wouldnt be so stupid as to believe it.

christian isnt something you say you are, its something you live. IMO

that is what christian means to me

well if your not one, then who realy cares what you think makes a christian?

And I know I am a godless heathen who is evil and wicked . I am immoral.

Werbung:
Back