Does a rapist have visitation rights if he fathers a child through rape?

PLC1

Staff member
The answer seems obvious, at least to me, no freaking way, never, not in this lifetime!

Yet, a majority of states in this great and free land disagree:

It would not be long before I would learn firsthand that in the vast majority of states -- 31 -- men who father through rape are able to assert the same custody and visitation rights to their children that other fathers enjoy.

source

Werbung:
What woman who decided to keep the child would tell her rapist that he was the father?

That's disgusting. A child should never know they were the product of a rape.

that would require women remaining silent regarding the rape. not an appealing idea to me.
could the child not understand that they are here because someone loved them enough to not murder them ?

Does anyone?

Well I can think of a few excceptions that aren't classified as forced rape. Of course we will never know what he was referring to exactly as everyone went after his jugular.

If its not forced rape, then its not legitimate?

and you wounder why people look at Republicans as the dark ages.

Well obviously you've never raised children. The subject of rape is a very serious issue. And boys can be just as much a victim of a rape accusation as girls can be a victim of forced rape.

In a study that span nine years, sociologist Eugene J. Kanin’s findings were that in the United States,
41% of rape allegations are false. Kanin discovered that most of the false accusers were motivated by a need for an alibi or seeking revenge. Kanin was once popular and highly praised by the feminist movement for his groundbreaking research on male sexual aggression. His studies on false rape accusations have received very little interest.

These findings are not exceptional. The U.S. Air Force studied over five hundred rape accusations in 1985. More than 130 of the accusers admitted, either just before they took a lie detector test or after they had failed it, that no rape occurred. A more in depth investigation by independent reviewers established that 60% of the original rape allegations were a sham.

Read more at Suite101: False Allegations: Wrongful Accusations of Rape | Suite101.com http://suite101.com/article/false-allegations-a21219#ixzz24kwOVEYf

Werbung:
What's the big deal about rape?

Hell!!! BJ Billybob was accused of rape and he became a two term president, extremely wealthy, loved and admired by many Americans.

So again, what's the big deal?:confused:

Back