Does being under supernatural control exonerate Eve of any sin?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Eve was unjustly punished because she was under supernatural control in a set of circumstances that God himself set up by putting Satan in Eden.

God put Satan in Eden to insure that Eve ate and gave him the power to deceive Eve. She could not resist God's power directed through Satan and thus Eve had no choice but to eat of the tree of knowledge. She, like the snake, were under supernatural control and thus innocent of any wrong-doing.

Eve fails the criteria of mens rea, Latin for evil intent,a fundamental requirement of secular and biblical law, and thus Eve was innocent of any wrong-doing.

No human judge in his right mind would have judged A & E the way God did before God set the conditions that insured that A & E also died from neglect and the locking away of the tree of life. That was murder.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Look, if a talking snake asks you to commit the heinous crime of eating an apple and you do eat it you have to accept tha everything is going yo he fucked up for ever more

It's biblical science

Storm the fruit shops

I wonder why so many Christians eat them

At least eve had the amazing experience of finding a snake that could talk Hebrew or Aramaic or English as everyone knows is the language of god

And that he lives in the US

I see Christians walk up to fruit stalks and without any invitation from a human let alone a talking snake buy bag-fulls of the evil fuckers

They are asking for trouble

Well, at least that is what my snake told me

I wonder why so many Christians eat them

At least eve had the amazing experience of finding a snake that could talk Hebrew or Aramaic or English as everyone knows is the language of god

And that he lives in the US

I see Christians walk up to fruit stalks and without any invitation from a human let alone a talking snake buy bag-fulls of the evil fuckers

They are asking for trouble

Well, at least that is what my snake told me

Careful.

Regards
DL

Fair point

Do you think we need to be wary of cider too?

What about toffee apples?

Shit, what about apple pie?

The staple diet of wholesome America?

Fair point

Do you think we need to be wary of cider too?

What about toffee apples?

Shit, what about apple pie?

The staple diet of wholesome America?

No. The thing with snakes and their venom is that just a bit will cure while a bit more will kill. That is why the snake was revered by all the snake cults.

The strange part is that those cults were all over the world and did not know of each other.

The Ancient Alien guys have fun with that fact.

Regards
DL

Ok that's the snakes sorted but what about apple pie?

the whole of the US could be eating a sinful fruit??????

Eve was unjustly punished because she was under supernatural control in a set of circumstances that God himself set up by putting Satan in Eden.

God put Satan in Eden to insure that Eve ate and gave him the power to deceive Eve. She could not resist God's power directed through Satan and thus Eve had no choice but to eat of the tree of knowledge. She, like the snake, were under supernatural control and thus innocent of any wrong-doing.

Eve fails the criteria of mens rea, Latin for evil intent,a fundamental requirement of secular and biblical law, and thus Eve was innocent of any wrong-doing.

No human judge in his right mind would have judged A & E the way God did before God set the conditions that insured that A & E also died from neglect and the locking away of the tree of life. That was murder.

Regards
DL

no because supernatural does not exist.

As far as adam and even vs god...just to pretend I believed all that...

God Is all powerful. God creates the Devil, or Lucifer, or what ever name you want to go with ...And then allows the Devil to tempt them, but while all powerful and knowing..does nothing to prevent it. God clearly could A have just got rid of the devil, but chooses not to...a power adam and eve do not have. He also knows that the Devil is a Former angel, and exist at a level above humans... Its hardly fair to judge them for actions taken that God could have prevented, and being tricked by a being more powerful then them.

Also if one believes that God truly has a plan for everything, and that everything happens for a reason...then there can be no evil, as all actions are part of the plan...and thus following Gods plan...and thus can't be Evil unless one says God is Evil.

no because supernatural does not exist.

As far as adam and even vs god...just to pretend I believed all that...

God Is all powerful. God creates the Devil, or Lucifer, or what ever name you want to go with ...And then allows the Devil to tempt them, but while all powerful and knowing..does nothing to prevent it. God clearly could A have just got rid of the devil, but chooses not to...a power adam and eve do not have. He also knows that the Devil is a Former angel, and exist at a level above humans... Its hardly fair to judge them for actions taken that God could have prevented, and being tricked by a being more powerful then them.

Also if one believes that God truly has a plan for everything, and that everything happens for a reason...then there can be no evil, as all actions are part of the plan...and thus following Gods plan...and thus can't be Evil unless one says God is Evil.

Yes. And those with morals will condemn God's sorry ass to hell.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back