Does nature owe us anything?

Jason76

One time I mentioned that an afterlife where nothing happens would really stink. However, the radical atheist mocked me, indirectly saying I was a wimp, by stating, "Nature doesn't owe us anything. Get over it.". :mad: However, this same man didn't believe in that philosophy when it was being applied to economics. He was a big leftist, and even wrote many articles criticizing the "libertarian philosophy", which basically says "Society doesn't owe us anything.". :rolleyes:

Werbung:
What bigger gift than life could nature possibly give us?

No. nature does not owe us anything as there is no formula to show how much is owed or how we could possibly collect whatever we think we are owed.

Regards
DL

''Nature doesn't owe us anything," is non-applicable to your statement. God is not a part of some mysterious benevolent thing called "nature." He created it! People give the stupidest answers sometimes, don't they? I agree whole-heartedly that society owes us nothing.

''Nature doesn't owe us anything," is non-applicable to your statement. God is not a part of some mysterious benevolent thing called "nature." He created it! .

Repeating lies do not make them true.

If your creator God created these then he is an incompetent creator.

So tell us why you would follow such an incompetent God?

Regards
DL

Showing people gross and pathetic pictures will not convince anyone that God is non-existent, or incompetent! This IS a fallen world, and there is sin and sickness and death. Don't blame the Creator! Blame the Corruptor!

Showing people gross and pathetic pictures will not convince anyone that God is non-existent, or incompetent! This IS a fallen world, and there is sin and sickness and death. Don't blame the Creator! Blame the Corruptor!

So now you do not want to acknowledge your creator for his creations and try to shift the blame for creation onto man.

You are quite a pathetic apologist.

Regards
DL

So now you do not want to acknowledge your creator for his creations and try to shift the blame for creation onto man.

You are quite a pathetic apologist.

Regards
DL
Maybe he is not an apologist at all.. You must be scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.. Nature was put here for our pleasure.. and I enjoy it..nuff said..

I don't know if nature owes us anything. But I think we do owe something to nature. We owe it to nature to take care of this planet and to stop polluting it. Maybe that makes me some bleeding heart so be it, I do think that we need to take climate change seriously, and understand that we need to do our part to preserve nature. We have a beautiful planet or in some parts had a beautiful planet, but we chose not to take care of it properly.

Werbung:
I don't know if nature owes us anything. But I think we do owe something to nature. We owe it to nature to take care of this planet and to stop polluting it. Maybe that makes me some bleeding heart so be it, I do think that we need to take climate change seriously, and understand that we need to do our part to preserve nature. We have a beautiful planet or in some parts had a beautiful planet, but we chose not to take care of it properly.

Nature can and will continue long after man is gone.

Our first duty is to maintain our life and if that requires us to look after nature then we should of course do that. Otherwise, have no fear, nature can and will look after itself without our help. It did so for billions of years.

We should do more for the environment, no argument, but it is for our benefit and not for the environments.

Regards
DL

Back