Does The Olympic Games promote Peace?

this one ?

yes, I glad you are better at downloading videos than me. Thank you. You might have seen this race in the USA but note the Australian commentators bias. Some in Australia actually think we won

Werbung:
yes, I glad you are better at downloading videos than me. Thank you. You might have seen this race in the USA but note the Australian commentators bias. Some in Australia actually think we won

heres how I do it
go to Youtube and start watching the video
quick COPY the URL of the running video
come on back here and just paste it right in your post
the software magically notices its a media and will append it's ownHTML stuff saving you the bother
wont look exactly right till you hit POST so have faith

and there you have it !

Aus22

Just look up a YouTube video you like--copy the URL at the top and then insert that into your message.
It will then insert the video after you hit post reply, or it does for me anyway.

Australians are fantastic swimmers--and--they have all the beaches in the world!
Yes Australians are good Swimmers. Most Australian can swim. We are also good at other water sports like Rowing and sailing. Yet our commentators do not seem to like coming second.

7 Cameroon athletes go missing from the Olympics

On Monday evening, Team Cameroon mission head David Ojong alerted the country's sports ministry that five boxers, a swimmer and a soccer player have gone missing at the Summer Games in London. Apparently, Ojong's statement was the first time the International Olympic Committee had heard of the seven missing Cameroonians as well.

Many outlets are speculating that the Olympians fled the Village and have no intention of returning to the republic in central Africa for "economic reasons."
It's believed the athletes will seek asylum in the U.K.

There have been people who have seek political asylum in all Games. Even in the 1956 Games in Melbourne ,Hungarians would not return to their country just invaded by Russia. Many of them become sports leaders here.

It has been asked how many people did this in Beijing. I would be interested in how many did this in Atlanta and Los Angles

Australia has really recover in the medals table. We are now in the top ten. this includes gold two meadals in Yachting, one in canoeing, one in track abnd one in cycling

Attachments

• A Mears.JPG
    A Mears.JPG
    604.3 KB · Views: 0
Australia has really recover in the medals table. We are now in the top ten. this includes gold two medals in Yachting, one in canoeing, one in track abnd one in cycling

Attachments

• second yachting gold medal.JPG
    second yachting gold medal.JPG
    550.6 KB · Views: 0
mqdefault.jpg

Johnny Tremain, Thanks for publishing our National Anthem and song. I meant to download it in the last post but it come out as a still photo.
We won another sailing medal last night so I think in light of our failure at swimming the attached cartoon is appropriate

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 1
Werbung:
Australia does very well for a country with it's size of population.
Wait until they add surfing to the Olympics!
Australia ended up with 35 medals , only seven gold. However we did better than most countries our size,
Some of the people in the boats were suffers so we are using their talent now.

I was also glad to see the first Saudi Arabian women, a team from South Sudan and the blade runner. I think the Games have been a great success in uniting so many diverse people.

Back