Does Trump hate America?

PLC1

Staff member
Not only does he want to "make America great again", implying that she isn't already great, but he said the following in an interview with Bill O'Reilly:
During Sunday’s pre-taped interview, Trump told O’Reilly that it’s better to get along with Russia, after which the “O’Reilly Factor” host said, “He’s a killer though; Putin’s a killer.”
Trump responded by asking, “What, you think our country is so innocent?”
source, (not that you didn't already hear it)
Had Obama made such a statement, he would have been lambasted, as anti American, and we all know it.
So, does Trump hate America?

Werbung:
Not only does he want to "make America great again", implying that she isn't already great, but he said the following in an interview with Bill O'Reilly:

source, (not that you didn't already hear it)
Had Obama made such a statement, he would have been lambasted, as anti American, and we all know it.
So, does Trump hate America?
There is a difference between being honest about our situation which resonated among citizens who know it to be true and BO talking us down.
The question is more why BO would say it and why DJT would.
One actually aspires for this country to rise up, the other wanted the oppisite.

There is a difference between being honest about our situation which resonated among citizens who know it to be true and BO talking us down.
The question is more why BO would say it and why DJT would.
One actually aspires for this country to rise up, the other wanted the oppisite.
If Obama had made the exact same statement, he would be un American When Trump says it, he's going to put it right.

Sure.

If Obama had made the exact same statement, he would be un American When Trump says it, he's going to put it right.

Sure.
Yes, sure. Obama toured the world to dispel the idea of American exceptionalism. Are you thinking that's not making America less ?

Yes, sure. Obama toured the world to dispel the idea of American exceptionalism. Are you thinking that's not making America less ?

That's what his enemies said he did at least.
We all heard Trump. Putin's a killer. Do you think our country is so innocent?

Why hate? Thats one of the few intelligent sentences I heard of Trump. And no, I don't hate the USA, I quite like them, but you can like something but still know its flaws.
Exactly, and yet Obama could not mention any flaws without being accused of hating America.

No, I don't call it opinion.
I call it nonsense.
85 billion a month for 6 or 7 years. Borrowed at first til China said enough then just printed. And his fat cat benefactors in the top .1% got h I w much richer ?
It's nonsense alright but it's all too real.

85 billion a month for 6 or 7 years. Borrowed at first til China said enough then just printed. And his fat cat benefactors in the top .1% got h I w much richer ?
It's nonsense alright but it's all too real.
Are you talking about the stimulus, or about welfare? Now, I'm confused.

Exactly, and yet Obama could not mention any flaws without being accused of hating America.
Who said it was a flaw? I don't think Trump meant it as a flaw, All he was saying there are times when things need to get done and we've done them.. I think we all know that's true..But the real answer is a whole lot of people look at Obama as not loving America and it's greatness, And they see Trump as more Patriotic, and a guy who Loves America and WHAT IT STANDS FOR. Obama wanted change, to really change America, and he did. Trump wants to make America Great Again, we shall see.

Werbung:
Back