(Doesn't Qualify Trump As Racist) What Poland, European Union And Mr. Trump Just Received

David Jeffrey Spetch

What Poland, European Union And Mr. Trump Just Received

What D. Trump is doing does not qualify him as a racist.

Below this brief letter to Mr. Trump, is what I just sent to Poland as well European Union members

Mr. Trump.

North America has become insane, I mean calling you racist simply for wanting to end illegal immigration and put a stop to a very real threat with Muslims entering the USA for example. You obviously don't want to see your or anyone else's grand children working to support illegal immigrated families or stoned to death for not being muslim or not willing to conform to sharia law. It obviously is not racism because there are people who are not Muslim from the same countries as Muslims you would be willing to let into the country. There are also more than just Mexicans illegally migrating into the USA of which you have no problem with Mexicans who legally migrate. If you were to ban anyone entering the country from a specific country, or even the colour of their skin it could be considered as racism validly but that is not the case here.

It is sad that the public is fed more lies than genuine facts to the point where people who bring you your food call you a racist based upon lies fed to them through an obviously corrupted main stream media. It would be nice if you were to wipe out Leftists controlling this modern day corrupted media and would be key in restoring some sanity to North America.

Here is a quickie I just sent off to the members of EU as well my freshly updated elected officials from Poland contact list.

Poland, Good Example Of Rightists As Opposed To Wrongists Taking Charge As Of Late

Here in North America, a shame to us all, the left controls the media, they control the bias and corrupted court system and proof of this, instead of a vote, or even a political party trade off to force a bunch of homosexual activist lies and deceptions through legislation, look at this soon to be short lived mockery that they have made of marriage by using the USA Supreme Court Of Justice (which is really quite obvious a mockery of any kind of justice) to further this soon to be short lived mockery homosexual activists have made of marriage. Yet they have the nerve to criticize Poland's right wing.

Any time that something happens to expose leftist homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be, it is hidden from the main steam media and yet when it supports these delusional ignoramuses bias agenda, the leftists in control of the media dictate that their garbage is always thrust upon the public through the main stream media. Yet when the right wing gets in power and removes the leftists control over the main stream media, the bunch of obsessive compulsive lying deceiving leftists call it communism the bunch of hypocrites that they prove to be.

I applaud Poland's right wing party for at least bringing this to light and throwing right back in these leftists faces that what these leftists criticise is what these leftists themselves get away with here in North America to bring this to light that they only criticise the rightist because it is not the leftists discriminating pretty much everyone else's right as they get away with here in North America.

Since I brought it up, thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is about honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which each and everyone of us, as long as the human race exists, owes our very existence which is exactly what makes heterosexual unions significantly worth recognition above any other sexual unity with what we call marriage.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is the significance to honour in that especially compared to the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence.

My pleasure to be here once again for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

Instead of one side or the other, It would be nice to see the world using recognition of fact on the foundations of primary issues and cut straight down the middle instead of continuing to fart around.

Here is the story of the woman who Called Mr. Trump a racist

http://www.boston.com/news/politics...shire-diner/K5c2DxFWEWUvj7E5WSw2TL/story.html

or a video on the subject

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
Back