Dog for the Obamas..

Sihouette

They are looking at breeds for a new puppy to take to the Whitehouse. Here's my $.02

Blue kelpie. There's a breeder near me that turns out spectacular pups.

bindy2-1.jpg

Werbung:
Obamas decide to adopt dog

I see the Obamas have made their decision to save a life from a shelter rather than buy a dog. Though I'm partial to pugs, certainly this is symbolic of what will be a kinder gentler more diplomatic administration. Yes, we're finally going to be led out of the darkness..we should all be proud that America has caught up with the rest of the civilized world.

After announcing they planned to buy a dog as a reward for their daughters being such good sports about the grueling campaign, animal rights and animal welfare groups started campaigns of their own — for the Obamas to adopt a shelter dog and not buy a dog from a breeder.

The American Kennel Club, the registry for purebred dogs, supported the first couple-elect's initial decision to buy a dog from a breeder.

More than 42,000 Americans voted in AKC's poll to determine the right breed of dog. The winner: the poodle, chosen from five hypoallergenic breeds so as not to irritate Malia and Sasha's allergies.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_10908907?source%3Dmost_emailed.26978592730A3B8C7F471EACE0DA4EF2.html

Re: Obamas decide to adopt dog

I see the Obamas have made their decision to save a life from a shelter rather than buy a dog. Though I'm partial to pugs, certainly this is symbolic of what will be a kinder gentler more diplomatic administration. Yes, we're finally going to be led out of the darkness..we should all be proud that America has caught up with the rest of the civilized world.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_10908907?source%3Dmost_emailed.26978592730A3B8C7F471EACE0DA4EF2.html

The Bot King adopts a dog as a trivial publicity gimmick when he should be asking Biden what to do about russian missiles, and that means "we're finally going to be led out of the darkness"?????? I never cease to be amazed and amused by the obamabot brain. :rolleyes:

Re: Obamas decide to adopt dog

The Bot King adopts a dog as a trivial publicity gimmick when he should be asking Biden what to do about russian missiles, and that means "we're finally going to be led out of the darkness"?????? I never cease to be amazed and amused by the obamabot brain. :rolleyes:

I said the adoption was "symbolic" Libs, not a substitution for policy decisions. Speaking of which, though the inauguration is still over 2 months away, Obama is meeting today with some top economists..as his top priority upon taking office will be to get the economy that was ruined by the Bush administration back on track.

Hey hey hey...

Do you have dog suggestions or not? We can fight about Obama's policies on other threads..

I like the blue kelpie. Pugs are funny looking, but in an adorable way. Any other breeds?

Hey hey hey...

Do you have dog suggestions or not? We can fight about Obama's policies on other threads..

I like the blue kelpie. Pugs are funny looking, but in an adorable way. Any other breeds?

They need a breed that's somewhat hypoallergenic because evidently Malia has allergies, so any mixed breed mutt mixed with a poodle would accomplish that...Labradoodle, cockapoo, etc. We have a cockapoo here, so I'm biased...they really don't shed.

Werbung:
Back