Dole gets Dirty

Werbung:
Did she say the woman was godless or that the woman went to a godless convention

the first would probably not be true the second was true.

It's a dirty ad all right, Dole is trailing in some polls and desperation has taken hold.....From TPM

Here's the basis of the Dole camp's claim that Hagan has sold out to the atheist agenda: Hagan attended a fundraiser up in Boston hosted by literally dozens of donors, two of whom happen to head up a little-known atheist group on the side called the Godless Americans PAC. The PAC itself never even donated to Hagan, who for her part is a regular church-goer and Sunday school teacher.

It's a dirty ad all right, Dole is trailing in some polls and desperation has taken hold.....From TPM

Here's the basis of the Dole camp's claim that Hagan has sold out to the atheist agenda: Hagan attended a fundraiser up in Boston hosted by literally dozens of donors, two of whom happen to head up a little-known atheist group on the side called the Godless Americans PAC. The PAC itself never even donated to Hagan, who for her part is a regular church-goer and Sunday school teacher.

they are not little known

and did she go? yes so what is the lie

the ad clearly says up front that her own faith is not in question but she did go to this fundraiser, why is it bad to tell the truth

everything is so upside down, telling the truth gets you bashed.

they are not little known

and did she go? yes so what is the lie

the ad clearly says up front that her own faith is not in question but she did go to this fundraiser, why is it bad to tell the truth

everything is so upside down, telling the truth gets you bashed.

That's not the truth, the fundraiser wasn't hosted by the athiest group as the ad suggests. The ad I put up was Dole's second Godless ad, here's the first one along with a bit of some fact checking..

That's not the truth, the fundraiser wasn't hosted by the athiest group as the ad suggests. The ad I put up was Dole's second Godless ad, here's the first one along with a bit of some fact checking..

thanks for that second part. the reporter said that mrs dole accused the voice of being kay ? where did she say that ? i did not think that was her voice saying that, like the other voices saying there is no god in the tape I assumed it was one of the people from the godless group. If Mrs. Dole said it was Kay saying that then it would be very wrong but from what I can see she never said that at all. and I did not take that from watching it.

I dont like that godless group, they bother me. I wouldnt go to a fundraiser if they were there and I would not take their money

but again people can vote against dole if they dont like her ad right?

thanks for that second part. the reporter said that mrs dole accused the voice of being kay ? where did she say that ? i did not think that was her voice saying that, like the other voices saying there is no god in the tape I assumed it was one of the people from the godless group. If Mrs. Dole said it was Kay saying that then it would be very wrong but from what I can see she never said that at all. and I did not take that from watching it.

I dont like that godless group, they bother me. I wouldnt go to a fundraiser if they were there and I would not take their money

NO they just put her pic up, and then a womans voice over pic that oddly giving people the idea its her saying the words

and guess what Godless Americans are people as well and have the right to be heard. I am godless , does that mean I should have no voice?

you are running for office to represtent a whole group of people, not just the ones you like.

She didn't take any money from the atheist group and the fundraiser wasn't hosted by them, that's the point. You know one thing I've never liked about Republicans..they can't stick to the issues. They always end up running smear ads like Doles..

Apparently Kay Hagan doesn't share your view about that voice in the background, here's her response..

She didn't take any money from the atheist group and the fundraiser wasn't hosted by them, that's the point. You know one thing I've never liked about Republicans..they can't stick to the issues. They always end up running smear ads like Doles..

Apparently Kay Hagan doesn't share your view about that voice in the background, here's her response..

I dont know the ladys voice, if it really was meant to sound like her then that is totally crappy.

the first clip you showed me of the news caster, she never said that kay didnt take the money did she? I did hear her say that the fundraiser had them there but many other groups too.

if dole wants to keep the ad she should clarify who hosted the fundraiser and if she really was doing that voice thing then she should stop that and also say sorry

popeye I did a vote today with one of my schools. I thought about you, and how happy you would be with the results, it was depressing

Obama 79 votes
Mccain 54 votes
Ron Paul 1 vote
6 kids put in blank ballots
2 kids voted for both

3 of the obama votes should not count, the mother voted for her kids and said to me if the kids wants to come home they better vote obama

1 kid voted for Obama but I know her mother personally and she is voting for McCain

another kid asked my boss if her mom will find out who she voted for because she is worried since she voted against her mom ( I think its fair to say that was an obama vote)

and the saddest part of all, one 5th grader got called a racist for voting for McCain

anyways, obama won and it was a bummer day for me

we will do the second school on tuesday. There was a line of kids waiting for thier turn and they started chanting Obama Obama

I dont know the ladys voice, if it really was meant to sound like her then that is totally crappy.

the first clip you showed me of the news caster, she never said that kay didnt take the money did she? I did hear her say that the fundraiser had them there but many other groups too.

if dole wants to keep the ad she should clarify who hosted the fundraiser and if she really was doing that voice thing then she should stop that and also say sorry

popeye I did a vote today with one of my schools. I thought about you, and how happy you would be with the results, it was depressing

Obama 79 votes
Mccain 54 votes
Ron Paul 1 vote
6 kids put in blank ballots
2 kids voted for both

3 of the obama votes should not count, the mother voted for her kids and said to me if the kids wants to come home they better vote obama

1 kid voted for Obama but I know her mother personally and she is voting for McCain

another kid asked my boss if her mom will find out who she voted for because she is worried since she voted against her mom ( I think its fair to say that was an obama vote)

and the saddest part of all, one 5th grader got called a racist for voting for McCain

anyways, obama won and it was a bummer day for me

we will do the second school on tuesday. There was a line of kids waiting for thier turn and they started chanting Obama Obama

Hey, those are some smart kids. Aren't kids that age most often reflecting the views of their parents? If so, considering where you are located, it really shouldn't be any surprise that Obama would win.

Werbung:
NO they just put her pic up, and then a womans voice over pic that oddly giving people the idea its her saying the words

and guess what Godless Americans are people as well and have the right to be heard. I am godless , does that mean I should have no voice?

you are running for office to represtent a whole group of people, not just the ones you like.

I saw the video and I never got the idea it was her speaking.

I am not saying godless Americans are not people, you have a way of twisting peoples words. i also never said you should not have a voice.

That is a total joke, your last line. You are running for office to represent a whole group of people not just the ones you like. If this were the case you could not take a stand on aborton, gun control, taxes or anything else and you could not run under a party name becuase we all have differnt ideas of what is right.

You should run for what you believe in and people who agree get on board. You can not represent pro abortion and pro life in the same ticket at the same time.

She has a right to go to the godless Americans for support, and I have a right to say that is not the kind of leader I want, I will vote for the other guy.

and as Americans we have a right to know who our potential leaders are spending their time with and taking money from so that we can make an informed choice on who to vote for.

Back