Don't ask, don't tell.

men are strange, they whip it out and pee side by side in urinals, I have always thought that was very very strange. most men would not have issue with it at all but if one guy did, some place for him to go dress and shower should be given.

We also pretend to read the newspaper that is posted on the wall 12 inches in front of our eyes just so that we don't need to engage in any conversation or worse yet look at the other man or worse yet get a glimpse of his package.

But if while reading the newspaper one discovered that the next guy was checking you out no one outside of the restroom would be surprised to learn that some angry words were said. Doesnt make it right, just so.

Werbung:
We also pretend to read the newspaper that is posted on the wall 12 inches in front of our eyes just so that we don't need to engage in any conversation or worse yet look at the other man or worse yet get a glimpse of his package.

But if while reading the newspaper one discovered that the next guy was checking you out no one outside of the restroom would be surprised to learn that some angry words were said. Doesnt make it right, just so.

they give you something to read? seriously ?

dang, we dont get anything to read but hannah loves joey scratched in the wall :)

If I were a guy, I would pee in the toilet in the stall. men pee in the toilet at home so I know it can be done :)

do you get a new newspaper every day?

Back