Don't call me a racist!

chestnut

This one is the biggest one I cannot stand. Grow Up!

Can any lib clarify. There are many of us (whatever colors we are) that just plain out love our country and do not care what color anyone is.

Please leave race out of it.

Werbung:
sorry but they wont stop. In my life I have never been called a racist till this election started. I have had more people call me racist here in these boards and in person and all for not supporting obama. They just walk away when I ask them why they think I did not support John Freaking Kerry (Who served in Vietnam) in 2004. I guess they have not figured out how to tie that into racism :(

Right is wrong and wrong is right and the whole world seems to have turned up side down so sorry but get used to it.

Can any lib clarify. There are many of us (whatever colors we are) that just plain out love our country and do not care what color anyone is.

I fear there are those that are not comfortable with this concept and continue to be wrapped up in petty predjudice and fear.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

I guess that only applies to some men and others should perhaps just keep it in mind that they are less equal, at least in the eyes of others.......

I fear there are those that are not comfortable with this concept and continue to be wrapped up in petty predjudice and fear.

I guess that only applies to some men and others should perhaps just keep it in mind that they are less equal, at least in the eyes of others.......

the all men are created equal was more than just race

poor white men were treated less than also. Only rich white men (land owners) could vote, even rich white women could not vote, and had little to no say about anything.

for such a great document, it sucks that they couldnt see they were not being equal

not in race, not in sex and not in religion :(

but I think they had good intent for what little they understood

And there are those who will throw out the accusation whenever they are told "you're not qualified", or "you lack proper credentials", or just about anything else. Frankly I'm so totally over this whole "you're a racist" crap. Any time anyone accuses me of being a "racist", I just turn it around on them, make them look in the mirror and show them that they're an even bigger racist than I could even imagine being.

Maybe, since they can't stand on any issues, they throw that out to get us off our tracks.

Instead of really debating or having a conversation, they just yell RACIST!

It is a copout I think

Maybe, since they can't stand on any issues, they throw that out to get us off our tracks.

Instead of really debating or having a conversation, they just yell RACIST!

It is a copout I think

It is a copout, so throw it right back in their faces! Make them defend voting FOR Obama simply BECAUSE he's (1/2) black. Frankly, if anyone accuses you of being a racist because you're not voting for Obama, what they fail to comprehend is that unless you mentioned it to begin with, they are demonstrating that THEY are the racists by attempting to shoehorn race into the equation.

Werbung:

The "racist" screech is one of the best weapons the left ever dreamed up - it is intended to suppress free speech and defame political opponents. Nobody should stand for it.

Back