Dow drops more than 900, then rebounds 500

Little-Acorn

What happened?

DowJones06May2010.jpg

Werbung:
Now they are saying it was caused by ONE trader, typing ONE wrong key, on ONE stock. Proctor and Gamble is a Dow Jones stock, so when it bounces, everything bounces.......

--------------------------------------------

http://www.cnbc.com/id/36999483

Stock Selloff May Have Been Triggered by a Trader Error

Published: Thursday, 6 May 2010 | 4:44 PM ET

In one of the most dizzying half-hours in stock market history, the Dow plunged nearly 1,000 points before paring those losses in what possibly could have been a trader error.

According to multiple sources, a trader entered a "b" for billion instead of an "m" for million in a trade possibly involving Procter & Gamble [PG 60.75 -1.41 (-2.27%) ], a component in the Dow. (CNBC's Jim Cramer noted suspicious price movement in P&G stock on air during the height of the market selloff. Watch.)

Sources tell CNBC the firm in question that handled the erroneous trade is Citigroup [C 4.04 -0.14 (-3.35%) ]. The bank said it has no evidence of a bad trade but is investigating the situation.

P_G_06May2010.jpg

If the Dow can be manipulated to such extremes, I advise everyone to dump their shares and buy gold. That's what I'm going to do with my $30.00.

That's a "Bin Laden trading". I wrote this article two weeks ago. Unfortunately, the unusual trading on last Thursday proves what I said is true.

633. Volcano eruption (4/23/2010)

In February, Counterterrorism expert Juval Aviv talked in a FOX broadcast:

"I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most."

( http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161962,00.html)

Now more than two months has passed. There were many attempts to frame a drug case in these two months, and the plot to activate false flag terror attack as well. According to the character of the Feds that they used to make money on such big "terror attack", what did they do to take advantage on this "90 days plot"?

A volcano in Iceland which had been dormant for 200 years erupted on 4/14. The ash cloud from the volcano halted most air traffic in Europe for almost a week.

"Volcano costs airlines $2 billion

By Arthur Max

Associated Press 4/22/2010

.... An aviation group called the financial fallout worse than the three-day worldwide shutdown after the 2001 terrorist attacks in United States."

Do you still remember the unusual trading in stock market during 911 attack? Someone bought huge numbers of PUTS on airline stock and future option trades in the weeks before the attacks of September 11. They made big money on these speculations.

Same case repeated in September 2007 when a B-52 carried nuclear missiles flied over US Continent on 8/31/2007. I alleged that was an attempt of "nuclear terror attack". There were also unusual "Bin Laden" trading in US and Europe stock market with that event.

So would the same speculators miss this "90 days utmost" chance? As we have seen, they had a busy "60 days" in February and March, plot came one after another. When it failed to go through, what for their huge investment in future contract market? To avoid a huge loss in their speculation, a volcano eruption created to replace the "terror attack".

The 4/14 volcano eruption in Iceland is not a coincidence. It is in the last "30 days" of the "90 days utmost" - the harvest days for the Feds. The longer the air traffic halted, the larger loss the airlines suffered, the more profit the Feds will make.

Whoever made big money during that drop is a likely candidate for investigation. Somebody made big money. Who was it?

But I mean really, does anyone believe our government can find the truth about anything? The politicians are much worse than Wall Street and they both sleep together. And the MSM drops in most nights for a ménage à trois.

Whoever made big money during that drop is a likely candidate for investigation. Somebody made big money. Who was it?

But I mean really, does anyone believe our government can find the truth about anything? The politicians are much worse than Wall Street and they both sleep together. And the MSM drops in most nights for a ménage à trois.

First of all, why? If the stock of some companies droped like they did for no reason? would you not with no plan, still buy it up fast?

2nd, the Stock echange voided all sales during that time frame...

so where is the "crime" they should be looking for? Show some evidence of a crime...then talk..

who sad is it when I have to defend wall street to you.?

First of all, why? If the stock of some companies droped like they did for no reason? would you not with no plan, still buy it up fast?

2nd, the Stock echange voided all sales during that time frame...

so where is the "crime" they should be looking for? Show some evidence of a crime...then talk..

who sad is it when I have to defend wall street to you.?

Well pockets this is a switch....

But, if someone or something made big money during the drop I would look there first. Has this EVER happened before? I am no expert on the Dow, but I have followed it for many years and do not recall this ever happening within one trading day. Something is fishy and in the age of Obummer, nefarious things are always afoot.

Well pockets this is a switch....

But, if someone or something made big money during the drop I would look there first. Has this EVER happened before? I am no expert on the Dow, but I have followed it for many years and do not recall this ever happening within one trading day. Something is fishy and in the age of Obummer, nefarious things are always afoot.

They have warned about it for years, a glitch , and you real think if they wanted to make money off it, they would make it so glarring you have to see it?

Werbung:
Goldman Sachs knew Gulf oil leak in advance.

No joke: Goldman Sachs shorted Gulf of Mexico

It turns out that Goldman Sachs really did place shorts on TransOcean stock days before the explosions rocked the rig in the Gulf of Mexico sending stocks plunging while GS profits soared -- benefitting once again from a huge disaster, having done the same with airline stocks prior to 911 then again with the housing bubble.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

On Apr. 30, the Huffington Post published a story stating:
In what is looming as another public relations predicament for Goldman Sachs, the banking giant admitted today that it made "a substantial financial bet against the Gulf of Mexico" one day before the sinking of an oil rig in that body of water.

The new revelations came to light after government investigators turned up new emails from Goldman employee Fabrice "Fabulous Fab" Tourre in which he bragged to a girlfriend that the firm was taking a "big short" position on the Gulf.

http://pesn.com/2010/05/05/9501645_No_joke--Goldman_Sachs_shorted_TransOcean/

Back