Dr. David Yeagley’s Letter to the National Policy Institute

WendyGirl33

"What's Up with White Women."

To: npi@nationalpolicyinstitute.org
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: re: “White Women”

Gentlemen,

I am David Yeagley, the author of “What’s Up with White Women,” an article I originally wrote in 2001. I was shortly dismissed from my position at Oklahoma State University-OKC. I was actively lobbying the OK legislature (with Gov. Keating’s support) to have mandatory patriotism taught in OK public schools.

I am quite impressed with your NPI web site. When I first became a name in patriotism (appearing on Hannity & Colmes, Bill O’Reilly, C-Span, etc.), I was contacted by two different Southern “national” organizations. They wanted my membership. One was national and the other was out of Texas.

I must say, they were a bit elite, comprising wealthy businessmen. I am a very poor Indian living in Oklahoma City. I was not able to respond as I would have liked to.

In any case, I wish you the success. My position is simple: the best future for American Indians lies in the success of America. The country was created by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. Anything other than this, at the helm, is a threat to American Indian future–and a grave insult to my pride as an Indian.

My web site is www.badeagle.com. Here is the page with a curriculum vitae. I appreciate your interest, and thank you for posting my VDARE.com article. No race or ethnicity wants to see its womenfolk running after foreigners. It is the most base betrayal.

David Yeagley
Oklahoma City, OK

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute....leys-letter-to-the-national-policy-institute/

Werbung:

"What's Up with White Women."

To: npi@nationalpolicyinstitute.org
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: re: “White Women”

Gentlemen,

I am David Yeagley, the author of “What’s Up with White Women,” an article I originally wrote in 2001. I was shortly dismissed from my position at Oklahoma State University-OKC. I was actively lobbying the OK legislature (with Gov. Keating’s support) to have mandatory patriotism taught in OK public schools.

I am quite impressed with your NPI web site. When I first became a name in patriotism (appearing on Hannity & Colmes, Bill O’Reilly, C-Span, etc.), I was contacted by two different Southern “national” organizations. They wanted my membership. One was national and the other was out of Texas.

I must say, they were a bit elite, comprising wealthy businessmen. I am a very poor Indian living in Oklahoma City. I was not able to respond as I would have liked to.

In any case, I wish you the success. My position is simple: the best future for American Indians lies in the success of America. The country was created by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. Anything other than this, at the helm, is a threat to American Indian future–and a grave insult to my pride as an Indian.

My web site is www.badeagle.com. Here is the page with a curriculum vitae. I appreciate your interest, and thank you for posting my VDARE.com article. No race or ethnicity wants to see its womenfolk running after foreigners. It is the most base betrayal.

David Yeagley
Oklahoma City, OK

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute....leys-letter-to-the-national-policy-institute/

This guy, David Yeagley is my all time favorite Native American

Thanks for the post, Ill have to read the book and re visit his website

Back