Dragonfly or Insect Spy?

Werbung:
KOF, instead of just continually posting article after article, give us some insight on your views of the importance of this. Otherwise I have much more important things to simply read for non-discussion purposes.

What are you afraid of? I guess there is no free speach here. You want everyone to be little sheep. You do know Power Corrupts don't you???

Haha, are you related to Roker? We move your thread, not delete it, and REQUEST THAT YOU EXCERICSE YOUR FREE SPEECH BY TELLING US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE ARTICLE!

Haha, are you related to Roker? We move your thread, not delete it, and REQUEST THAT YOU EXCERICSE YOUR FREE SPEECH BY TELLING US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE ARTICLE!

No, I'm not related to Roker.

Why should you move a news article just because you don't like it? I have no problem telling you what I think. I do what I want, when I want. If you don't like what I post here, either don't read it or have the owners of this board ask me to stop posting.

KOF, instead of just continually posting article after article, give us some insight on your views of the importance of this. Otherwise I have much more important things to simply read for non-discussion purposes.

If I posted it, I think it is something you need to know or think about.

What are you afraid of? I guess there is no free speach here. You want everyone to be little sheep. You do know Power Corrupts don't you???

We moved your post because it is a conspiracy. We never deleted or otherwise modified your post. You claim we are restricting your freedom of speech, yet we are asking you to comment on your copy and pasted newsartices, not keep quiet.

The article itself has nothing of value, they say "they're bigger than dragonflies" yet obviously the misleading picture is far from even 1/2 as large as a dragonfly. The amount of "spyware" that could be mounted on a vehicle of that size is rather...well, minute. I don't know of any current video / audio technology that would be useful on such a size, it'd require a transceiver, antenna , and a power source to get the signal beyond a few feet as well as power the vehicle. It simply DOES NOT EXIST, end of story. I can safely say this is pure scrot. Micronization of that caliber does not exist.

The article itself has nothing of value, they say "they're bigger than dragonflies" yet obviously the misleading picture is far from even 1/2 as large as a dragonfly. The amount of "spyware" that could be mounted on a vehicle of that size is rather...well, minute. I don't know of any current video / audio technology that would be useful on such a size, it'd require a transceiver, antenna , and a power source to get the signal beyond a few feet as well as power the vehicle. It simply DOES NOT EXIST, end of story. I can safely say this is pure scrot. Micronization of that caliber does not exist.

Whatever "scrot" is!!!

I sure hope you aren't claiming to know everything. "They" keep things hidden for years before it become public knowledge. Or...didn't YOU know that?

We moved your post because it is a conspiracy. We never deleted or otherwise modified your post. You claim we are restricting your freedom of speech, yet we are asking you to comment on your copy and pasted newsartices, not keep quiet.

So you are saying all news sources are conspiracies. Thanks for letting me know.

So you are saying all news sources are conspiracies. Thanks for letting me know.

Haha your making a fool of yourself now.

You know just as well as I do what a conspiracy is, and you know just as well as everyone else on this board that this fits right into that category.

You might as well step down now and at least make yourself appear to have an understanding of the definition of the words you are trying to debate.

Haha your making a fool of yourself now.

You know just as well as I do what a conspiracy is, and you know just as well as everyone else on this board that this fits right into that category.

You might as well step down now and at least make yourself appear to have an understanding of the definition of the words you are trying to debate.

You are the one saying the Washington Post has conspiracies on their web site. I would guess that you would consider the Washington Post main stream media.

Step down? From what? Get a grip kiddo.

You are the one saying the Washington Post has conspiracies on their web site. I would guess that you would consider the Washington Post main stream media.

Step down? From what? Get a grip kiddo.

Just because something is coming from a certain source, doesn't mean it only writes about certain things. The Washington Post isn't restricted from writing conspiracy articles, and would have no reason not to.

Werbung:
Back