Draw your own conclusion

GenSeneca

We can all see, read, or hear the exact same thing, but inevitably draw different conclusions. Offer a word or phrase, and see how others interpretation differs from your own. I'll offer the first one and draw some of my own conclusions based on what I think can be logically deduced or inferred by it.

Feel free to add your own conclusions to my phrase, or offer your own word or phrase to draw conclusions about. I think it's interesting to see how connections can seem obvious to one person but not another.

Please note that in starting this thread, I claim no credit for the idea, I have no power, control, or superiority of any kind. However, I am kinda awesome... (y)

Blue Skies

Conclusions: light cloud cover, unlikely to rain, the presence of an oxygen and nitrogen atmosphere...

What else have I missed? :)

Werbung:
Sh*t: the most versitile word
excrement, literally or figuratively
exasperation
pain, physical or otherwise
disbelief
surprize, good or bad
any object whether as a general term ir disparigingly
something of no value

Blue Skies

Conclusions: light cloud cover, unlikely to rain, the presence of an oxygen and nitrogen atmosphere...

What else have I missed? :)
Optical scattering through a gas is inversely proportional to the fourth power of it's wavelength.
That's what makes the sky blue and sunsets red.

Optical scattering through a gas is inversely proportional to the fourth power of it's wavelength.
That's what makes the sky blue and sunsets red.
My 4th grade teacher said it was because of the.ocean being blue. You're not suggesting shes wrong are you ? : )

My 4th grade teacher said it was because of the.ocean being blue. You're not suggesting shes wrong are you ? : )
Her explanation is much easier for kids to understand.

My grade school teacher once said that an iceburg is dangerous because most of it is under water, but when the top part melts, it is more dangerous. You can't see it because all of it is under water.

Her explanation is much easier for kids to understand.

My grade school teacher once said that an iceburg is dangerous because most of it is under water, but when the top part melts, it is more dangerous. You can't see it because all of it is under water.
OMG! The state of science education in this country!

Here's another: Scattered showers.
It means, if you stay home, the skies will be blue. If you try to go on a picnic, it will rain.

Werbung:
Back