Early voting is a good idea. Why not extend it on a month?

steveox

Like my idea is this. On general election polls should be open Monday though Friday from 10AM to 6PM From Oct 2nd to Nov 2nd so everyones votes are counted. And on Primaries it should be open 1 week 6 days before the primary voting begins. If youre off on saturday go vote. Some people lost intrests on voting cause of long lines on election day. So the earlier the better and theres no long lines.

Werbung:
I don't think it's a good idea. One day should be enough, and it would reduce the chances of fraud. I also think it should be a federal holiday. Not everyone can get to the polls before or after work.

I don't think it's a good idea. One day should be enough, and it would reduce the chances of fraud. I also think it should be a federal holiday. Not everyone can get to the polls before or after work.
I like that idea. Move Presidents Day from Feb 18 to voting day in Nov. That would be an apt federal holiday for the occasion. If you make the voting period too long, exit polls will start influencing people that haven't voted yet. The election dynamics might change in unpredictable ways.

I Think i know why Obama won. The Left winged voters turned out in large numbers lines in some places are very long. So other voters decided not to vote and stay home. Other reasons is because the working folks have jobs. But election day is still not a federal holiday like 4th of july , Thanksgiving and Xmas is and you gotta work on election day putting up getting home in 5PM rush hour traffic. Meanwhile those welfare recipients have nothing to do but lay on their fat bum ass drink booze and snort drugs. So we ether can strech the voting a month or make election day into a national holiday like 4th of july, Thanksgiving and Xmas is

I Think i know why Obama won. The Left winged voters turned out in large numbers lines in some places are very long. So other voters decided not to vote and stay home. Other reasons is because the working folks have jobs. But election day is still not a federal holiday like 4th of july , Thanksgiving and Xmas is and you gotta work on election day putting up getting home in 5PM rush hour traffic. Meanwhile those welfare recipients have nothing to do but lay on their fat bum ass drink booze and snort drugs. So we ether can strech the voting a month or make election day into a national holiday like 4th of july, Thanksgiving and Xmas is

it is true that the parasite class has voted in a higher percentage than they historically have. but there was nothing differeny to change the voting habits of the rest. more days to bus more patasites to the polls is not a good thing.

Werbung:
Back