End O' 2009 "Whackjob Jamboree"!

Mr. Shaman

....Featuring Sister Sarah, Joe "Wrong"-Way Wilson, Orly Taint & Glenn "Lonesome Roads" Beck!!!!!!

Werbung:
That's O.K. The rest of America remembers everything that you conveniently always forget.

I was expecting more , then just a 10 min clip showing what most know, that Palin is insane...kinda pointless
....And, BRAINS are Hip, again!!!!!

92.gif

....And, BRAINS are Hip, again!!!!!
Ya Think?

"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking!"

On Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy ... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

In his first appearance with Obama as his running mate, he referred to him as "Barack America".

Thinks Palin is the Lieutenant Governor of Alaska.

Doesn't know the difference between a battalion and a brigade.

To people seated behind him during a stump speech:

"Excuse my back!"

To a reporter at the same event:

“You need to work on your pecs.”

You have your own "Dan" in the can.

Ya Think?

"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking!"

On Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy ... I mean, that's a storybook, man."

In his first appearance with Obama as his running mate, he referred to him as "Barack America".

Thinks Palin is the Lieutenant Governor of Alaska.

Doesn't know the difference between a battalion and a brigade.

To people seated behind him during a stump speech:

"Excuse my back!"

To a reporter at the same event:

“You need to work on your pecs.”

You have your own "Dan" in the can.

Shouldn't you have followed-up each quote, with (at least) ANON?

:confused:

If you're gonna post quotes, ya' gotta be a little-more specific.​

Werbung:
Player-Reagan__midsize.jpg

"As Ron Reagan put it: "It's been a banner year for conservative idiocy. The ranters, the haters, the bigots, the self-loathing closet cases and prattling greed-heads were all out in force. They'll be back again next year--you can count on it. As long as there's money to be made peddling crap, crap peddlers won't go away. And they're taking no prisoners..."

Back