ENERGY SCARCITY SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES (Ed.)

Jeugenen

ENERGY SCARCITY SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES

Is there not bi-partisan support for treating both the symptoms and the causes of this fossil fuel crisis; or, shall that be left to the detriment of the next generation. Are the patriotic Reagan Republicans and Kennedy Liberals to finally unite for the benefit of the nation or not?

The trillions that have been bi-partisanly squandered with no economic return, on un-Constitutional intrusive foreign wars in Serbia and Iraq, should all have been invested in research and development of solar, tidal, wind, and hydrogen sources of inexpensive and clean sources of energy.

Subversive Neo-Marxist ideology, Podhoretz Neo-Con and Leiberman Neo-Lib, is the root cause of the break-down of the traditional bi-partisan government, the un-Constitutional foreign wars, and the escalating Cultural War in defense of traditional Christian culture.

Werbung:
No, there will be no uniting on the BigOil (GOP) coercive push to expand their empire beyond Iraq now and onto OUR offshore.

Why?

Congress doesn't negotiate with terrorists. Haven't you heard that this is US policy? :cool:

No, there will be no uniting on the BigOil (GOP) coercive push to expand their empire beyond Iraq now and onto OUR offshore.

Why?

Congress doesn't negotiate with terrorists. Haven't you heard that this is US policy? :cool:

:D

"blah blah blah BigOil blah blah drool BigOil rant rant BigOil blabber blabber puff pant blah blah BigOil blah blah blah BigOil blah blah drool BigOil rant rant BigOil blabber blabber puff pant blah blah BigOil blah blah blah BigOil blah blah drool BigOil rant rant BigOil blabber blabber puff pant blah blah BigOil blah blah blah BigOil blah blah drool BigOil rant rant BigOil blabber blabber puff pant blah blah BigOil blah blah blah BigOil blah blah drool BigOil rant rant BigOil blabber blabber puff pant blah blah BigOil .........."

Werbung:
ENERGY SCARCITY SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES

Is there not bi-partisan support for treating both the symptoms and the causes of this fossil fuel crisis; or, shall that be left to the detriment of the next generation. Are the patriotic Reagan Republicans and Kennedy Liberals to finally unite for the benefit of the nation or not?

No, and thankfully so. There is no crisis, so already we disagree.

The trillions that have been bi-partisanly squandered with no economic return, on un-Constitutional intrusive foreign wars in Serbia and Iraq, should all have been invested in research and development of solar, tidal, wind, and hydrogen sources of inexpensive and clean sources of energy.

True, trillions have been squandered on foolish social policy and alternative energy boondoggles, but not on protecting the future from a mad man in Iraq. I'm still out on Serbia. I think it was a bad idea.

Yeah investing billions into research and development that never quiet fulfills it's claims. Brilliant. Not that we haven't blown enough on impossibilities as is. None of those sources are inexpensive either.

Subversive Neo-Marxist ideology, Podhoretz Neo-Con and Leiberman Neo-Lib, is the root cause of the break-down of the traditional bi-partisan government, the un-Constitutional foreign wars, and the escalating Cultural War in defense of traditional Christian culture.

No, the the break down is this post right here. You and I disagree on this. You have a crazy utopian view of alternative energy. I have a scientific realistic view on it. You have a toss money at it view that has failed for the last 50 years. I have a free market view that works every time it's tried. You have a nutty conspiracy view of American security. I have a real world view of American security.

I don't want my congressmen working with others unless they agree with us on these issues. If the liberals want to join our side in bi-partisan support of protecting America by dealing with mad dictators, by dealing with energy by supporting the free market, and by dealing with federal spending by not spending tax money on foolish boondoggles, then I agree... let's have bi-partisanship!

Back