Enrique Peña Nieto cancels visit to the White House

Lagboltz my ol' friend.

I would be glad to discuss the leftist propaganda in the MSM with you any time.

For you lack the anger, hatred, intolerance, and vitriol that seems to be so common with your liberal brethren and that makes discussion with you not only more interesting but, more enjoyable as well.

However, perhaps we could discuss a topic more interesting than what the dictator of an oppressed country thinks of this Great Nation.

You have yet to prove he is a dictator just as you have yet to prove that the MSM is filled with leftist propaganda.

How would you like to discuss the propaganda, and lies, from Faux News (which has now labeled itself as "entertainment even if it is satirical.)? Then too, Limbaugh long ago declined to call himself a "journalist (and he isn't) asserting he is an "entertainer".

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

Last edited:
Werbung:
Actually I think this topic is fairly straightforward. In my mind the topic is that the MSM reported what was said in a phone call. Do you believe there was something unfair being said on the phone. Do you think the MSM distorted something that was done between Trump and Nieto?
Was there a FISA warrant for the phone call?

I heard that is SOP for our dueling governments these days.

What makes you so sure the MSM is reporting accurately on the contents of the phone call?

Is it because you foolishly just assume the MSM is telling you the truth?

What makes you so sure the MSM is reporting accurately on the contents of the phone call?

FISA warrant? The news didn't say.

Yes dueling is SOP for the WH these days.

I believe the Washington Post accurately reported what was leaked from the administration people. Also, it came from Mexican officials.

Is your concern only on the truth of the Washington Post? It should include the truth of the Mexican officials and the WH leakers.

If you disagree with those sources you should say why.

You post ********* like this, and then claim you want a "civilized" discussion? If you have doubts, and it appears no one else does not even the liars at Faux, then post it.

But, as usual, you are just speaking out of your ass with no kind of information that is factual, or even truthful.

FISA warrant? The news didn't say.

Yes dueling is SOP for the WH these days.

I believe the Washington Post accurately reported what was leaked from the administration people. Also, it came from Mexican officials.

Is your concern only on the truth of the Washington Post? It should include the truth of the Mexican officials and the WH leakers.

If you disagree with those sources you should say why.
The Washington Post is 100% propaganda.

I don't have the time at the moment to go through all the stories that have been debunked by the disgraced WaPo.

And, moreover .... I doubt it would convince you otherwise.

And to the topic of this thread allow me to ask ..... why would I be concerned what Mexican officials have to say about this great nation any way?

I don't have the time at the moment to go through all the stories that have been debunked by the disgraced WaPo.

And to the topic of this thread allow me to ask ..... why would I be concerned what Mexican officials have to say about this great nation any way?

Again, you are talking out of your ass. One has to love the Breitbart spin of the story. Whether you like it, or not, and it doesn't matter, one country cannot force another country, to pay for something it does not want, and is not being built by that country:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...an-presidents-trip-to-white-house-called-off/

"Trump’s refusal to back down to Mexico on the border wall has been ongoing during his time as president. Last year, he told Nieto that he would be walking away from a deal with the country unless it included Mexico paying for the wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“The fact is, we are both in a little bit of a political bind because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall,” Trump told Peña Nieto, according to a transcript of the call. “I have to. I have been talking about it for a two-year period.”

“If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore, because I cannot live with that,” Trump continued."

I'm not asking about all the stories - just this one.

As to the topic of this thread, it's not about your concern for the Mexican officials. You said people here were parroting fake news. You still didn't say why you think it was fake.

Look, I don't know how or what you are thinking. I'm simply asking about this one simple example in the OP, yet you keep avoiding explaining yourself why you think people here are parroting this as fake news. And you keep going back to generalities about the MSM being fake news.

I'm curious, but if you don't want to talk about it so be it.

I'm not asking about all the stories - just this one.

As to the topic of this thread, it's not about your concern for the Mexican officials. You said people here were parroting fake news. You still didn't say why you think it was fake.

Look, I don't know how or what you are thinking. I'm simply asking about this one simple example in the OP, yet you keep avoiding explaining yourself why you think people here are parroting this as fake news. And you keep going back to generalities about the MSM being fake news.

I'm curious, but if you don't want to talk about it so be it.
My initial comment about parroting fake news was in response to comment #7, not the topic in the OP.

Werbung:
My initial comment about parroting fake news was in response to comment #7, not the topic in the OP.

This post?

"Dictator? Unlike Trump he is doing the will of the people, not the 1%."

The only thing fake about it was your ignorance, and your inability to prove your lies, not the lies of anything else.

Your backing a lying coward Texican, and you are going to continue to lose in spite of all the ********* you spread. Kind of like the fake news in your signature.

Back