Entire FREE WORLD afraid of Obama as President

More GOP spin spin spin spin....

Look for the wheel to revolve faster as the polls widen toward the election.

Allow me to use some of your words in a slightly different order?

With McSame in poll's "quick sand" sinking lower & lower watching one prominent Republican after another switching over to support the Obama campaign John McSame and the GOP are now just spinning the cylinder on their revolver ever faster & faster...

not able to realize the game they are playing is Russian roulette.
:)

Werbung:
Actually, they are geetting ready their attack on the voting system using the lessons they learned on how to abuse it in 2000.

You Fans-O'-NeoCons can't (even) guess what's goin'-on, outside our borders
How does that compare to those who don't know what's going on outside the neighbor- hood?

Hey plainspeaker!!
!- America is in a economic mess largely caused by crokked liberal politicians who raided our treasury through Fannie Mae & Freddy Mac!~Conservativetoo

No. America is in a mess not because people cared to see lower-income people get homes, but because those lower-income people cannot find new jobs they keep losing in order to stay in those homes. (It helps to find the bottom of the root when you're pulling the weed. :cool:)

Outsourced jobs, brought about largely by too-high of a minimum wage and too high of healthcare premiums for employers is why american jobs are shipped overseas. Universal health care coverage and lowering the minimum wage slightly and penalizing businesses in various ways who ship jobs overseas will bring more employment back home and re-noblize the cause of putting the working poor under a roof with a little backyard for their kiddies to play in...maybe grow a garden. Remember the american dream?

There's nothing more $hitty than blaming the poor for a predicament that the rich have caused. Rich insurance companies...filthy friggin rich...have lobbied our current situation with regards to unaffordable healthcare and the economic fallout it caused. Then they have the nerve, the gall, the hubris to turn on the very people they've been raping $$ and blame them as the cause of our woes.

String 'em up.

The entire free world is scared of Obama. Quite a sweeping statement, speaking for others. In fact, its utter rubbish. If it was the case, he wouldn't be in the race for the white house at all.

The Bush adminsitration has wrecklessly mismanaged the economy and committed the US to war on two fronts that have consumed 10 x the budgeted sums.

Bush himself is seen as incompetent at best and corrupt at worst.

The world is holding its breath for an Obama victory and under the circumstances the only thing that could prevent that is racism coming to fore.

Obama is so massively more impressive than McCain that only skin colour could save Mcain.

And if that happens the US and the world will pay dearly.

The article hardly shows Bush won by voter fraud. It also seems to claim everyone who was ever not able to vote was a Democrat, which is most likely not the case.

Example:
Since 2003, according to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, at least 2.7 million new voters have had their applications to register rejected. In addition, at least 1.6 million votes were never counted in the 2004 election — and the commission's own data suggests that the real number could be twice as high.

I see no evidence offered in the entire article that these people are all Democrats. He also does not explain why these people had their applications rejected. How many of them were duplicate applications?

Also, many of the votes not counted in 2004 were military votes from overseas. If trends tell us anything, they were not going to be cast for Kerry.

I do not think your article backs up your initial claim that Bush won by voter fraud.

The Bush adminsitration has wrecklessly mismanaged the economy and committed the US to war on two fronts that have consumed 10 x the budgeted sums.

Bush himself is seen as incompetent at best and corrupt at worst.

The world is holding its breath for an Obama victory and under the circumstances the only thing that could prevent that is racism coming to fore.

Obama is so massively more impressive than McCain that only skin colour could save Mcain.

And if that happens the US and the world will pay dearly.

This is kind of pathetic. The only way Obama could ever lose is because he is black?

I suppose no one is able to disagree with his policies without being racist right? I am voting for McCain because I disagree with Obama's policies. It has nothing to do with his being white/black.

If McCain pushed Obama's policies and Obama pushed McCain's policies then I would vote for Obama instead.

This is kind of pathetic. The only way Obama could ever lose is because he is black?

I suppose no one is able to disagree with his policies without being racist right? I am voting for McCain because I disagree with Obama's policies. It has nothing to do with his being white/black.

If McCain pushed Obama's policies and Obama pushed McCain's policies then I would vote for Obama instead.

Rob, I wouldn't waste any more time on this fool if I were you. I've just had to but it on ignore, and I would suggest that you do the same. It's blatantly obvious that this P.O.S. is nothing but a TROLL with delusions of adequacy who consistantly resorts to RACISM to make an argument.

It isn't kind of pathetic it is true.

The only threat to Obama winning is if people have been lying to the pollsters to cover up their racism but at the election vote with their bigotry.

You might not like that but it is true.

McCain is a weak candidate, Palin is beneath contempt and the republicans have run the worst administration in history.

It should be a landslide for Obama and there is nothing that is going to change significantly between now and Nov 4th so the only thing that could have a big impact is race.

Werbung:
It isn't kind of pathetic it is true.

The only threat to Obama winning is if people have been lying to the pollsters to cover up their racism but at the election vote with their bigotry.

You might not like that but it is true.

McCain is a weak candidate, Palin is beneath contempt and the republicans have run the worst administration in history.

It should be a landslide for Obama and there is nothing that is going to change significantly between now and Nov 4th so the only thing that could have a big impact is race.

Most people simply vote either R or D regardless. Many people disagree with Obama's opinions, many people disagree with McCain's.

If Obama does win, is race all we are going to hear about for four years? If he loses, is race all we are going to hear about for four years too?

Back