Entire FREE WORLD afraid of Obama as President

It isn't kind of pathetic it is true.

The only threat to Obama winning is if people have been lying to the pollsters to cover up their racism but at the election vote with their bigotry.

You might not like that but it is true.

McCain is a weak candidate, Palin is beneath contempt and the republicans have run the worst administration in history.

It should be a landslide for Obama and there is nothing that is going to change significantly between now and Nov 4th so the only thing that could have a big impact is race.

Can you explain to me why I and millions of others voted against John Freaking Kerry (who served in vietnam)

Were we racist then too?

Werbung:
Most people simply vote either R or D regardless. Many people disagree with Obama's opinions, many people disagree with McCain's.

If Obama does win, is race all we are going to hear about for four years? If he loses, is race all we are going to hear about for four years too?

I told you BigRob, he/she/it is a RACIST. Their entire arguement concerning this election is about RACE, if you don't want to vote for Obama, he/she/it accuses you of being a "racists", but he/she/it is too dense to understand that by constantly making that argument, the he/she/it is in fact demonstrating the HE/SHE/IT IS THE RACIST!

No Obamanation, your point does not address mine. You voted against Kerry because you are a conservative.

But there will be democrats voting against Obama because he is black.

It will only get worse for the republicans as the economic downturn continues, Palin makes more and more gaffes and republicans defect to Obama.

The only thing that could realistically derail Obama is race.

No Obamanation, your point does not address mine. You voted against Kerry because you are a conservative.

Interestingly enough I always hear that it is the Republicans that are racists.

Might be getting a lot of moderate democrats voting against Obama because of his tax and spend policy. That has nothing to do with race.

Might be getting a surge of Republicans coming back to the party after hearing the "spread the wealth" comment. Nothing to do with race.

It will only get worse for the republicans as the economic downturn continues, Palin makes more and more gaffes and republicans defect to Obama.

A lot of republicans are coming back to the party after the "spread the wealth" comment. A lot of people also blame the economic problems on the Democrats.

A lot of people realize that the way to solve the problem is not raise taxes and spend record amounts.

This is a very narrow minded point of view.

This is just silly, you say there are dems who will vote against him because he is black. I supose that could be true but a more true fact is that 98 percent of all blacks will vote for him because he IS black. Yet you dont mention that?

Even dems have a line, at least some of them do. Clinton was moderate compared to Obama, hell anyone in congress is moderate compared to Obama.

McCain is a moderate republican closer to center than the right. Obama is as far left as you can get. It makes sense a moderate democrat would vote for McCain rather than Obama. Reagan got a whole lot of dems, they even have a name for it. Reagan democrats. Those people are still alive, they voted for Bill Clinton when he ran and for Hillary in the primary. Moderates are finding McCain more moderate than Obama. Its politics not race.

Plainspeaker is just like the entire Obama Campaign,when you have no answer to a tough question , you slur the one who asked and continue to lie!!
Just THINK what OBAMA will BRING to AMERICA!! For a clue just revist the history of GERMANY in the 1930's. Obama BROWNSHIRTS are in control of his Campaign .If OBAMA becomes President the Following will happen:
1- Obama wll CONTROL our MEDIA, with the help of our current Radical Left Media.
2- Opposition media will be ELIMINATED as per legislation they have prepared and will be introduced in the new Congress
3- Workers will NO LONGER be allowed the FREEDOM of a SECRET BALLOT when deciding the question of being ruled by a Union at their Workplace
4- Taxes will be RAISED ON EVERY WORKING FAMILY regardless of income!
5- Government will take the part of your income they decide you must surrender and give it in most cases to a non worker the Government selects . Even non citizens will take your money as the Government determines.
6- #3-4 NEW SUPREME COURT JUSTICES will be selected by OBAMA'S partners- This Court will releave you of all your rights under our current CONSTITUTION and in fact our CONSTITUTION will be declared out of date and USELESS
7- Obama will form Alliances with nations that are presently our enemies and insult those Nations who are presently our Friends!
Folks the above list is just the Beginnng of the END Of America if Obama is allowed to Guide the Direction of this Nation.
I know , you think , who is this nut? where does he get his information? My information mostly comes from OBAMA himself. If you listen to him he tells you this is the AMERICA he wants. His past associates reflect many of these same ideas for America . Have YOU ever seen so many HATE AMERICA advocates in one Campaign? YOU have NINE DAYS to SAVE AMERICA by REJECTING Barack Hussein Obama! PLEASE THINK!! SAVE AMERICA!!!

Hey plainspeaker!!
!- America is in a economic mess largely caused by crokked liberal politicians who raided our treasury through Fannie Mae & Freddy Mac!
Still can't get-over what Al Greenspan said....that he assummed The Marketplace Would Regulate Itself.....jus like the NeoCons "promised". :rolleyes:

Well , let me see . according to the "brownshirts" in the Obama Campaign, if a person votes for McCain that person is a RACIST!! But when a "domestic Terrorist " votes for Obama and this same BOMB THROWER is proven to be a close friend and supporter of Obama, that TERRORIST is transformed into a HERO!!!! Even GOBBELS , in Germany , was not able to accomplish such a feat!! If AMERICA FALLS for this OBAMA Deceit we citizens are in grave danger plus we do not have another AMERICA somewhere to come and SAVE us!! America will cease to exist as it once was! THINK!!, THINK VERY ,VERY , SERIOUSLY BEFORE YOU VOTE!! AMERICA will NOT have another chance!! This is SERIOUS STUFF!!!!

Rob, I wouldn't waste any more time on this fool if I were you. I've just had to but it on ignore, and I would suggest that you do the same.
Yeah.....ya' wouldn't want any facts to "sneak"-into-your-brain, initiate a thought-process.....and cause a massive migraine. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Can you explain to me why I and millions of others voted against John Freaking Kerry (who served in vietnam)

Were we racist then too?
Nope.

Lemmings know nothing about racism.....or, much of anything else. That's why they're so easily manipulated by this Nation's Clerics.

torquegonzales.jpg

Back