1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Eustace Mullins Page -SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Discussion in 'Historical Events & Figures' started by marcellus, Nov 25, 2010.

1. marcellus

marcellus Well-Known Member

Eustace Mullins Page

Eustace Mullins is the author of the only book burned in Germany since Hitler. He started his research in 1948, the year he met Ezra Pound, and spent three years going through 2000 books at the Library of Congress to get the material for the "SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE"

BOOKS

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

The original book, published under the title Mullins On The Federal Reserve, was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948. Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins.

On the night of November 22, 1910, a group of newspaper reporters stood disconsolately in the railway station at Hoboken, New Jersey. They had just watched a delegation of the nation’s leading financiers leave the station on a secret mission. It would be years before they discovered what that mission was, and even then they would not understand that the history of the United States underwent a drastic change after that night in Hoboken.

The delegation had left in a sealed railway car, with blinds drawn, for an undisclosed destination.

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE Part 1

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE Part 2

THE WORLD ORDER

A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism

Mayer Rothschild and the Five Arrows
    Consolidating the Empire
    Soviet Russia
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    The Business of America
    The CIA
    The Bechtel Complex
    Rockefeller Foundation
    Brookings and Carnegie Foundations
    The Hoover Institution
    Mont Pelerin, Ford Foundation and Tavistock
    The Rule of The Order

THE BIOLOGICAL JEW

For twenty-five years, I have studied the problems of human failure, of falling short of the promise, and of the decay and collapse of great empires. This phenomenon has existed throughout the five thousand years that man has been recording the history of his efforts. During the first twenty years that I devoted to this study, I amassed huge files of information about the various civilizations. I compared these facts in order to find common denominators which might lead to a solution. I also took into consideration such factors as man’s environment, his nature, and the persistence of certain patterns in his behaviour.

The Secret History Of The Atomic Bomb
    When I returned to the United States, I knew I had to unearth the sinister figures behind greatest of human catastrophes. It took many weeks of research to uncover what turned out to be the most far-reaching conspiracy of all time, the program of a few dedicated revolutionaries to seize control of the entire world, by inventing the powerful weapon ever unveiled.

ARTICLES
    Please visit this page, more articles coming soon

THE HOLOCAUST EXPLAINED
    THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
    The $5 Trillion Cold War Hoax
    The global JEW conspiracy
    The World's Troublemakers
    Warning - the DOJ IS Dangerous to Americans
    Who Owns The TV Networks ?
    America's New Robber Barons
    The Lindbergh Murders
    My Struggle
    The Scandal Unveiled

Interviews

How the Rothschilds created Israel
    The Curse of Canaan
    Eustace Mullins On Zionist Agents
    Zionist Nazi Crimes

Homeland Security Terrorism
    Money & the Conspiracy of Evil
    The Federal Reserve Conspiracy

Total Control

The Neocons
    The Bankers Behind Hitler, Stalin and Israel
    Our Secret Rulers
    Jew World War Crusaders

Wars and Revolutions
    Bankers Start Wars to Create Debt
    Political Persecution in the USA
    The Medical Conspiracy Against America

VIDEOS

Eustace Mullins Page

Eustace Mullins is the author of the only book burned in Germany since Hitler. He started his research in 1948, the year he met Ezra Pound, and spent three years going through 2000 books at the Library of Congress to get the material for the "SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE"

BOOKS

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

The original book, published under the title Mullins On The Federal Reserve, was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948. Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins.

On the night of November 22, 1910, a group of newspaper reporters stood disconsolately in the railway station at Hoboken, New Jersey. They had just watched a delegation of the nation’s leading financiers leave the station on a secret mission. It would be years before they discovered what that mission was, and even then they would not understand that the history of the United States underwent a drastic change after that night in Hoboken.

The delegation had left in a sealed railway car, with blinds drawn, for an undisclosed destination.

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE Part 1

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE Part 2

THE WORLD ORDER

A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism

Mayer Rothschild and the Five Arrows
    Consolidating the Empire
    Soviet Russia
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    The Business of America
    The CIA
    The Bechtel Complex
    Rockefeller Foundation
    Brookings and Carnegie Foundations
    The Hoover Institution
    Mont Pelerin, Ford Foundation and Tavistock
    The Rule of The Order

THE BIOLOGICAL JEW

For twenty-five years, I have studied the problems of human failure, of falling short of the promise, and of the decay and collapse of great empires. This phenomenon has existed throughout the five thousand years that man has been recording the history of his efforts. During the first twenty years that I devoted to this study, I amassed huge files of information about the various civilizations. I compared these facts in order to find common denominators which might lead to a solution. I also took into consideration such factors as man’s environment, his nature, and the persistence of certain patterns in his behaviour.

When I returned to the United States, I knew I had to unearth the sinister figures behind greatest of human catastrophes. It took many weeks of research to uncover what turned out to be the most far-reaching conspiracy of all time, the program of a few dedicated revolutionaries to seize control of the entire world, by inventing the powerful weapon ever unveiled.

ARTICLES
    Please visit this page, more articles coming soon

THE HOLOCAUST EXPLAINED
    THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
    The $5 Trillion Cold War Hoax
    The global JEW conspiracy
    The World's Troublemakers
    Warning - the DOJ IS Dangerous to Americans
    Who Owns The TV Networks ?
    America's New Robber Barons
    The Lindbergh Murders