Even as a child Trump was a horror

reedak

1. A pint-sized bully who loved to pull girls’ hair and once lobbed rocks at a toddler in his playpen. A loud-mouthed classroom know-all who could never admit he was wrong and boasted of giving the music teacher a black eye. And a sporting show-off who yearned to hear the crowd’s applause . . . but who would smash his baseball bat in fury if he didn’t win.

Arrogant, over-bearing, thin-skinned, determined, and not exactly great with the ladies — does this portrait of a child growing up in Fifties surburban New York sound like a certain grown-up (well, sort of grown-up) currently strutting the world stage?

It was Aristotle who said ‘Give me the child until he’s seven and I will show you the man’, and Donald Trump, now 70, would certainly agree. The 45th U.S. President insists he’s much the same character now as he was when he was in junior school.

According to Trump Revealed, a new biography compiled by Washington Post journalists who spoke to dozens of people who knew Trump as a child, he’s not wrong. The psychological resemblance is uncanny, and not a little disconcerting.....

Trump spent so much time in detention that the punishment was nicknamed ‘DT’ in his honour....

Trump admits he was a troublemaker at primary school. ‘I liked to stir things up and I liked to test people,’ he said years later. ‘It wasn’t malicious so much as it was aggressive.’ Trump bragged for a long time that, aged eight, he almost got expelled for giving his music teacher a black eye ‘because I didn’t think he knew anything about music’.

However, it later emerged he had exaggerated. The teacher, Charles Walker, remembered Trump as supremely attention-seeking. Told on his deathbed that Trump was running for president, he reportedly remarked that even at ten, Donny had been a ‘little s**t’.....

A team-mate recalled lending Trump his bat once, only to see him do badly and furiously smash it on concrete, cracking it and not bothering to apologise.....

He once ordered a cadet to be whacked on the backside with a broomstick for performing a drill badly. On inspection duty, he found an unmade bed and hurled the sheets on the floor. Its incensed owner, Ted Levine, recalls hitting Trump with a broom, whereupon furious Donald tried to push him out of a second-floor window before they were separated by other cadets. Trump, Mr Levine recalls, would threaten to ‘break’ anyone who defied him....

Trump appalled millions during the presidential election campaign last year when his ugly bragging about groping women was exposed....

From most other adults, such an observation would sound endearing. Now, as he stands with his finger on the nuclear trigger, as President of the United States, it’s more than a little terrifying.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539784/Even-child-Donald-Trump-horror.html

2. It was Aristotle who said "Give me the child until he’s seven and I will show you the man". The Chinese share almost the same view, but they would say: "Give me a three-year-old child and I will show you the man." There is a Chinese proverb 三岁孩儿定八十 meaning "The behaviour of a three-year-old child will determine his character from adulthood to beyond the ripe old age of eighty".

3. President Donald Trump approvingly quoted a superfan who compared him to the biblical “second coming” of Christ, which set off alarm bells for those who’ve read the Book of Revelations. o_O

Right-wing commentator Wayne Allyn Root declared Trump the “King of Israel” to defend him from charges of anti-Semitism, and the president tweeted out those remarks to the dismay of many familiar with the biblical account of the end times.

Trump only heightened those concerns by declaring himself “the chosen one” hours later. :LOL:

Source: https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/th...i-expected-the-antichrist-to-have-more-class/

4. Even if Trump won't bring about the "end times", he and his decadent party have dumped American democracy down into the drain.

A modern version of the Three Wise Men may run in this way:

One day, the youngest of the Three Wise Men told his two friends: "When I descended to the mortal world to relieve my boredom yesterday, I heard rumours that our Lord Jesus will soon return to bring peace and hope to the suffering world. Let us go down to do obeisance to Him just as we had done in the bygone days." The other two Wise Men agreed and they descended to the earth from Heaven.

It was midnight in June 1946 when the Three Wise Men travelled slowly on their motorbikes in the Colorado Desert. All the while, they kept an eye on the heavens to find out whether they would once again see the Shining Star in the east. Suddenly, they saw a nine-tailed comet streaking across the sky from west to east. The Three Wise Men were dazzled by the heavenly spectacle.

"It's spectacular!" said the youngest Wise Man. "It's a marvel comparable to the Star of Bethlehem," said the second Wise Man. But they found no exaltation but terror in the face of the eldest Wise Man who kept sighing "Disastrous!" When questioned, he explained: “It has nine tails just like the evil nine-tailed fox (九尾狐) in the ancient myths and folklores of China, Korea and Japan. It is what the ancient Chinese called the "broom comet" (扫把星) because it will sweep away everything that is good for mankind. There will be great economic and social upheaval in the world! He is not our Lord Jesus. It's something terrible and evil." However, the other two men suggested they should go to take a look at the newborn baby even though he was not the Second Coming of Christ.

After dumping their motorbikes on the roadside, they transformed themselves into three bald eagles. Following the "star", they flew eastward to a hospital in New York City. Like the good fairy in “Sleeping Beauty”, they put everyone in the hospital to sleep. Soon they flew to a cot where a baby was sleeping. Transforming back to human forms, they woke up the baby who did not cry or show any fear. Instead he stared fiercely into their eyes.

The baby declined the first gift -- a Bible and a picture book - from the youngest Wise Man. However, he snatched away the second gift -- a bundle of dollar notes -- from the second Wise Man. He also seized the third gift -- an iron rod – without hesitation from the eldest Wise Man. After transforming themselves into bald eagles, they sighed all the way as they flew back to Heaven.

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/...ichrist-little-horn-trump-of-doom-blood-moon/

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/heres-how-wed-really-know-that-trump-is-the-antichrist.html

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back