Evil Rich People

Gipper

We sure need more income redistribution...Gates must have stolen all that money off the backs of the poor and downtrodden...the evil rich only rape the world...we need to take all the profits of Microsoft so government can determine the winners and losers...so says the DF liberal/progressive.

Gates makes $10 billion vaccines pledge

By ALEXANDER G. HIGGINS
The Associated Press
Friday, January 29, 2010; 2:04 PM

DAVOS, Switzerland -- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will donate $10 billion over the next decade to research new vaccines and bring them to the world's poorest countries, the Microsoft co-founder and his wife said Friday.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/29/AR2010012901488.html?nav=ft_world

Werbung:
Most people who are rich got their money originally through crime.

A few did it through business.

But what is for sure is this.

Bill Gates is white, he was born in the west to a stable loving family who valued education and were quite well off.

He did nothing to secure any of that and if he had been born to a crack ho or in Burma we would not have heard from him.

There is no equality of opportunity.

I love the way you think it is evil that the rich should share their wealth to help rectify the inequalities of society. You'll be telling me that America is a christian country next.

But what makes me laugh the most is that you guys would be better off.

Think about that, you are running round shouting about how evil it would be if you were better off??????

Soon be xmas.

Cluck cluck cluck

But what is for sure is this.

Bill Gates is white, he was born in the west to a stable loving family who valued education and were quite well off.

He did nothing to secure any of that and if he had been born to a crack ho or in Burma we would not have heard from him.

I love the way you think it is evil that the rich should share their wealth to help rectify the inequalities of society. You'll be telling me that America is a christian country next.

But what makes me laugh the most is that you guys would be better off.

Think about that, you are running round shouting about how evil it would be if you were better off??????

Soon be xmas.

Cluck cluck cluck

Rat Boy you continue to post garbage. You make outrageous statements as if they are fact and yet you fail to EVER post a link to a reputable source backing your crazy statements. You may have learned this crap from your 10th grade g-school teacher, but that does not make it correct.

Dorothy where are you? Why have you not contested this outrage? Again, rhetorical question....

Gipper, if you can't atatck the post attack the poster.

Icono, your final statement implies equality of opportunity and so is self defeating

Rat Boy you continue to post garbage. You make outrageous statements as if they are fact and yet you fail to EVER post a link to a reputable source backing your crazy statements. You may have learned this crap from your 10th grade g-school teacher, but that does not make it correct.

Dorothy where are you? Why have you not contested this outrage? Again, rhetorical question....

You cried and I hurried right over here...but I was back at your post on the thread about 'FOX NEWS' waiting for you to post your links/facts/figures for calling the likes of Walter Cronkite a bad name...still over there hanging around, just waiting for you to provide the source for your FACTS. :rolleyes:

So what did you want/need...did your put your feet into your mouth again and need me to pull them out :confused:

BTW...you and GenSeneca seem to have gotten quite a kick out of using Rationals name in a shortened version as a swipe at his character...didn't you get sent to outer SIBERIA once for that...if I were you I would stop that...but I don't report people like you and GenSeneca seems busy abusing the system that he so often uses to smite his fellow members with!

You cried and I hurried right over here...but I was back at your post on the thread about 'FOX NEWS' waiting for you to post your links/facts/figures for calling the likes of Walter Cronkite a bad name...still over there hanging around, just waiting for you to provide the source for your FACTS. :rolleyes:

Well again I thought it was common knowledge that nearly all media figures are liberals including Cronkite. But, common knowledge is not very common in the Age of Ignorance (aka liberalism).

Check out this website and try to educate yourself sweet'ems...

http://www.mrc.org/Profiles/cronkite/welcome.asp

If you think that the media is in the control of liberals you should go back and look at how the media treated those who questioned 9/11.

The CIA controls the media. If you think the CIA is liberal you need help.

Mind you it does require this kind of gullibility to perpetuate the lie that the US suddenly needs to regime change the oil rich middle east. And of course some poor people will b required to die to ensure that the oil barons stay rich and pwerful.

And that it is a great system where a tiny % of the population has a massive % of the wealth.

Yes Gipper, you are exactly the kind of material that keeps the system going.

Poor and angry at anyone who dares to suggest any change to improve your wealth.

Cluck cluck cluck

Well again I thought it was common knowledge that nearly all media figures are liberals including Cronkite. But, common knowledge is not very common in the Age of Ignorance (aka liberalism).

Check out this website and try to educate yourself sweet'ems...

http://www.mrc.org/Profiles/cronkite/welcome.asp

Oh, my...thank you for that éclairissement, I was totally unaware that he was viewed this way for his media air time...I knew he was out spoken but I always thought it was from the personal level not from his TV viewable time on the air.
And I'll forgive you for calling me ignorant but I will caution you to the fact that my little troll buddy GenSeneca has been slicing my posts and reporting the exerts to the mods {BROWN SHIRT THAT HE IS} and I've been warned about my way in which I speak:cool: So if our exchanges have sent warning signals to the mods via Herr GenSeneca...please be aware and tread softly...I would hate for you and your quirky/lively way of speaking be silenced by the likes of the imperial wizard. ;)

If you think that the media is in the control of liberals you should go back and look at how the media treated those who questioned 9/11.

The CIA controls the media. If you think the CIA is liberal you need help.

Mind you it does require this kind of gullibility to perpetuate the lie that the US suddenly needs to regime change the oil rich middle east. And of course some poor people will b required to die to ensure that the oil barons stay rich and pwerful.

And that it is a great system where a tiny % of the population has a massive % of the wealth.

Yes Gipper, you are exactly the kind of material that keeps the system going.

Poor and angry at anyone who dares to suggest any change to improve your wealth.

Cluck cluck cluck

Unbelievable. The CIA controls everything in your world. Are you retired KGB?

Yep the media is not overwhelming liberal because you say so. Again, you have yet to ONCE post anything that backs up your kooky statements.

They love you Gipper, just keep supporting the wars and sending young Americans to die so that a few people (not you) can get richer.

Werbung:

What is "rich?" $75,000 a year? $10 million? $2 billion?

I am not rich by any means but I'm glad somebody is. Every employer I have had was rich enough to sign a series of paychecks every week. Most of the people I know that spout this garbage and cry and whine about the rich have never done anything about getting out of that job they hate. They think it is evil for someone to have that nice home because they don't have it. How many jobs has that guy holding a "Will Work For Food" sign created?

For starters, about 3/4 of the U.S. population is white. The other minorities make up the other 1/4. Any noticeable change in those numbers will take decades.

Add to that, are you blind to all the successful minority-owned businesses today? This is not 1856.

Bill Gates dropped out of college. He was a whiz with computers. He understood that software compatibility, not how fast the processor is, is the main issue as far as computers go. Some people that didn't understand that thought he was stupid. Some of those same people are probably Microsoft employees today. I'm not a big fan of the Windows operating system, but there is almost no software that I know of for the Linux operating system (my computer has both Windows and Linux on it.). I avoid using Internet Explorer (I use Firefox or Safari), but there is no arguing success.

Wake up and smell the coffee. There is equality of opportunity. What is not guaranteed is equality of results, not equality of opportunity.

I love the way you think it is evil that the rich should share their wealth to help rectify the inequalities of society.

Many of the rich DO share their wealth to help those less fortunate. You just don't hear about it in the news because most of those in the news business are making sure you hear about how evil the rich are.

Do you have any idea how many poor people who hit the lottery for millions of dollars end up in bankruptcy in just a few years?

Back