Excuso me-o?

bododie

Obama is saying that my child has to learn to speak Spanish? Is this an admission that Mexicans are incapable of learning English, What CAN they do?

Werbung:
I totally support learning Spanish. I wish I knew it. Met some great spanish people, and some good looking gals too.

That said, it's a totalitarian scum bad that expects to force spanish on us. Yet another reason Obama is disqualified from office.

You show me where in the constitution, the federal government has the authority to force people to learn spanish. I'm not going to wait, you just start a thread on it when you find it.

Obama is saying that my child has to learn to speak Spanish? Is this an admission that Mexicans are incapable of learning English, What CAN they do?

I heard the sound bite on Hannity - he said something on the order of why do we (U.S. citizens) demand others (illegal aliens, etc) speak english - you should teach your kid to speak spanish. In other words, the gradual take over of this country through the invasion of unassimilatable tens of millions of illegal aliens, and successive rounds of amnesties for them pushed by the corrupt democrat party and business interests, is a given - your children and grandchilren will live in Greater Mexico, so you might as well have them start studying that espanol.

Werbung:
I think it would be great if we taught our children to speak Spanish, and then the Mexicans would have to learn ANOTHER language when they come here!:D

Dumbass B.O. doesn't even understand that Mexicans DON'T SPEAK SPANISH, they speak MEXICAN.

BTW, here's the video clip, and unlike SOME people we know, it's FULL and UNEDITED.

The point B.O. is that when they come here, they should speak our language, but like so many Americans that travel overseas, they DON'T speak the language, not even so much as a Thank You. When I was in the service, I made it a point of learning at least basic conversational language skills of the country I was in as a matter of COURTESY, but I wasn't there ILLEGALLY either!

If they want to come here to live or work, then they MUST learn our language, otherwise they can't, and as far as I'm concerned, anybody here who DOESN'T speak the language had better have a government Visa to be here, or they're on the next plane out of the country, and they should be THROWN OUT of that plane WITHOUT a parachute when it passes over, or near, their country of origin!

Back