Explosive anti Palin rape ad

Popeye

Personally, I don't understand how anybody can suggest a victim of rape or incest should be forced to play incubator for 9 months. The pro life people will cry, what about the fetus?..well I say...what about the victim?

Werbung:
Personally, I don't understand how anybody can suggest a victim of rape or incest should be forced to play incubator for 9 months. The pro life people will cry, what about the fetus?..well I say...what about the victim?

Of course you don't understand it, but then again you're obviously too dense to understand that there's a huge difference between personal belief and taking actions based on the belief.

Now, perhaps you can show us the Legislation that Gov. Palin has proposed that would compel a victim of rape or incest to carry the child to term? YOU CAN'T! That's the difference between liberals and the thinking world, we don't believe in mandating through LEGISLATION our personal "beliefs", Liberals DO!

This is another slander being raised by those liberal hippy groups.
Obama decided not to take public campaing money because of these groups and here they are helping his campaing.... What a hypocrite...:mad:

Of course you don't understand it, but then again you're obviously too dense to understand that there's a huge difference between personal belief and taking actions based on the belief.

Now, perhaps you can show us the Legislation that Gov. Palin has proposed that would compel a victim of rape or incest to carry the child to term? YOU CAN'T! That's the difference between liberals and the thinking world, we don't believe in mandating through LEGISLATION our personal "beliefs", Liberals DO!

The Supreme Court CAN move this decsion to the states though, by overturning Roe v. Wade. There are 2-3 judges who would be potentially stepping down, and you could be rest assured that Palin/McCain (or McCain/Palin) would recommend judges that would want to overturn this decision. If you happen to live in a conservative state, and Roe v. Wade is overturned, that DOES imply that you might be denied this right. Same holds true with constitutional amendments that ban gay marriage. While you say that repubs don't want to legislate your personal beliefs, that doesn't hold up if you look at this way.

The Supreme Court CAN move this decsion to the states though, by overturning Roe v. Wade. There are 2-3 judges who would be potentially stepping down, and you could be rest assured that Palin/McCain (or McCain/Palin) would recommend judges that would want to overturn this decision. If you happen to live in a conservative state, and Roe v. Wade is overturned, that DOES imply that you might be denied this right. Same holds true with constitutional amendments that ban gay marriage. While you say that repubs don't want to legislate your personal beliefs, that doesn't hold up if you look at this way.

OK, first things first, NO State has ever had a law on the books that would prevent a woman from terminating a pregnancy that is the result of rape or incest, and as a matter of fact, the procedure to do so was ROUTINELY done, at the hospital, when the victim was brought in even in the 40's. It's called a "D and C", or Dilation and Curettage, which is an OB/Gyn procedure where the uterus is essentially scraped out, removing any "foreign matter" (including the fetus) from the womb, and was the standard way of dealing with a rape or incest victim before the modern "morning after" pills were available. Today, all that's needed are the "morning after pills" which are administered to all rape victims as soon as they're brought into the ER. So, this whole "the States will prevent rape and incest victims from having abortions" is utter rubbish on it's face, and the only way you're "looking" at it is through the lens of fear and ignorance. I also suspect (but cannot confirm, so if I'm mistaken, forgive me) that your real agenda is to keep abortion legal at all costs, and if this is the case, then your entire "rape and incest" argument is nothing more than a Red Herring attempt to distract from the real debate.

Secondly, there's already a Federal "ban" on gay marriage, and the States are already able to decide for themselves whether or not to ban gay marriage. As has been pointed out already in previous threads, as far as the government is concerned, marriage is a contract, and since the states already have the legal Right to determine what contracts are, and are not, permissible within their borders, it's a moot point.

Werbung:
This ad is stupid and they should stop using kids to promote their propaganda. First they got them singing to their freaking messiah and now they have them lying about abortions.

No elected official, I don’t care who they are has tried to force a pregnant girl to keep the baby.

Personally I think abortion for any reason except that it would kill the woman to carry the child to term is murder. But I would never tell another person who was raped what they should do, but I also will not back down on what I believe to be true.

I would like documentation that Sarah Palin has ever tried to force any female to carry any child to term. This kid should be excused; it’s clear she was just used for politics, like so many other innocent kids stuck in families of liberal freaks…….. but the people behind this video should be punished for peddling lies.

Back