Faith-Based Evolution?

TruthAboveAll

Who says Evolutionists don't have faith? Okay, many of them may not believe in God in the Biblical sense, but at least they've got something to believe in.

Dayton, TN is once again the evolutionist "Mecca", the site for many of them to flock, to be moved by the "power of Darwin." You just can't make this stuff up! See it here, the Darwin-Shaped Wall Stain!.

It just goes to show, I guess. Humans just have to have something to believe in, and if you take God out of the equation...

Werbung:
They believe in what the great scientists of mankind laid out, when they weren't laying each other.

If you can't accept scientific fact and would rather believe in superstition then I pity you.

If it were actual FACT things would be differnt, but it is not a fact it is a therory and its more confusing and more full of holes. I just dont have the faith to buy the therory and what exactly do I fill the holes with? Faith?

you pitty me :) thats really cute

Evolution is not a theory. It is a fact as much as gravity is a fact.

It is a bit rich you dissing evolution when you believe in something for which there is neither logic nor credible evidence of any descritpion.

You really have got it bad haven't you?

You believe a book as fact even though it is riddled with ridiculous stories over the work of brilliant scientsts like Darwin and Dawkins.

Do you piant animals on your walls and make your own axes?

Evolution is not a theory. It is a fact as much as gravity is a fact.

It is a bit rich you dissing evolution when you believe in something for which there is neither logic nor credible evidence of any descritpion.

You really have got it bad haven't you?

You believe a book as fact even though it is riddled with ridiculous stories over the work of brilliant scientsts like Darwin and Dawkins.

Do you piant animals on your walls and make your own axes?

The Theory of evolution is just that...........a theory.

The desperation of christian 'logic'.

Why don't you go the thread I started about the desperation of christian logic and see if you can answer my points.

Until then you might want to stop denegrating the fact of evolution.

You are in a glass house. Stop throwing stones

I personally do not have enough faith to believe in evolution. but if someone else does, thats ok with me

First, that article was a total farce. Darwin and Evolution are scientist and scientific theory - not any divine belief system. To come to some stained wall, like the peasants of Mexico come to some vague, stained image of the Virgin Mary on a wall, is ridiculous.

However believing in evolution does not require faith, it simply requires an understanding of scientific evidence. A recent book entitled "Before the Dawn" by Nicholas Wade does an excellent job of using genetic information to trace the evolution of mankind. A myriad of other scientific magazines have laid out irrefutable proof that evolution is an accurate scientific hypothesis.

Twenty years ago you could credibly deny that evolution was the mechanism that resulted in the existence of man today. But today you must bury your head in the sand to not to accept the fact that evolution is the mechanism for man's existence.

I suppose there is some comfort to Christians if you want to believe that evolution was the mechanism used by God to create mankind. But to deny that all life on earth today exists because of evolution is like denying that the earth is round... years ago you could be excused for your ignorance, but not today.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Except the bit about god creating evolution.

How could he, nobody knew about it in those days?

I am in the process of watching a Nova series on Darwin and evolution. I have watched two of the Cd's so far.
Watching the scientific evidence for evolution, it is evident that the arguments of the religious against evolution are being weakened more and more as new evidence emerges from the fossil record and the study of DNA. Not only are transition species have been discovered, but the studies of the process of the evolving AIDS virus is compelling.
But of course, those bent on maintaining the religious status quo are not about to order the Nova series from NetFlix, or watch what it has to say...they get their science from the church pulpit.

And of course that factual book, the bible which is considerabbly better researched and grounded in reality than science.

I don't know why great minds have wasted their time looking for the origin of species when the answer is staring you in the face in the book of Geneis.

Werbung:
First, that article was a total farce. Darwin and Evolution are scientist and scientific theory - not any divine belief system. To come to some stained wall, like the peasants of Mexico come to some vague, stained image of the Virgin Mary on a wall, is ridiculous.

However believing in evolution does not require faith, it simply requires an understanding of scientific evidence. A recent book entitled "Before the Dawn" by Nicholas Wade does an excellent job of using genetic information to trace the evolution of mankind. A myriad of other scientific magazines have laid out irrefutable proof that evolution is an accurate scientific hypothesis.

Twenty years ago you could credibly deny that evolution was the mechanism that resulted in the existence of man today. But today you must bury your head in the sand to not to accept the fact that evolution is the mechanism for man's existence.

I suppose there is some comfort to Christians if you want to believe that evolution was the mechanism used by God to create mankind. But to deny that all life on earth today exists because of evolution is like denying that the earth is round... years ago you could be excused for your ignorance, but not today.

The first clue its a fake is for anyone to read who put it out , the Onion. I am shocked you where the first one to point that out. In case anyone does not know, the Onion is a 100% made up news paper, its just for fun.

Back