Faux News: 61% say Ayers' connection doesn't matter

Popeye

I repeat, this is a Faux News poll they not only have Obama in the lead (46%-39%) but the big news..61% say the Ayers' connection doesn't matter only 32% say it does.

This confirms what Obama and many pundits have been saying...the American people are not interested in Republican smears when the economy is in the tank. Speaking of the economy, the poll also favored Obama in that area 50%-35%.

Werbung:
Also, look what it says about The Obamabots lies and slurs re the Keating Five scandal: 16% say it makes them less likely to vote for McCain, and 78% say it doesn't matter.

Also, regarding the terrorist Ayers, the poll question was mistated:

Because Ayers is linked to plots to bomb
the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol in the 1970s......

Ayers wasn't just "linked" to a "plot". This makes it appear that Ayers had a tenuous connection to something that might not have happened.

From wiki on Ayers:

Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days

It wasn't just a "plot" - it was carried out, and Ayers wasn't "linked", he himself admitted he DID IT.

Poop-I says it was a republican "smear" - since Ayers admitted it in his book, was he in on the conspiracy against himself?? :D

Smearing and defamation remains the specialty of the the Obamabots, the lib media, and the gene-missing leftwing blogs, and the poll question is invalid.

Also, look what it says about The Obamabots lies and slurs re the Keating Five scandal: 16% say it makes them less likely to vote for McCain, and 78% say it doesn't matter.
I know. I really wish Obama hadn't gone there. Everyone knows McCain was in the Keating 5 and they either believe he reformed or they don't.

Too funny. The American voters want a debate on the issues, McCain wants to talk about Ayers. It's a loser, and even the wingnut viewers of Fox think so. How desperate would you have to be to devote your remaining few days to a trumped up non-issue that nobody cares about.

Brilliant. I hope McCain and the drone posters keep it up. Ride with it buckaroos. Make it all Ayers all the time. What a hoot!

Too funny. The American voters want a debate on the issues,

Like the keating five? Like whether Palin approved shooting wolves? Like the canard that Palin was really the mother of her daughter's baby? All those Obamabot "issues"? :D

"McCain wants to talk about Ayers. It's a loser, and even the wingnut viewers of Fox think so."

Tens of millions of people watch Fox - and they're all "wingnuts"? If you're looking for wingnuts - look in the mirror. :)

Also, regarding the terrorist Ayers, the poll question was mistated:

Ayers wasn't just "linked" to a "plot". This makes it appear that Ayers had a tenuous connection to something that might not have happened.

From wiki on Ayers:

It wasn't just a "plot" - it was carried out, and Ayers wasn't "linked", he himself admitted he DID IT.

Poop-I says it was a republican "smear" - since Ayers admitted it in his book, was he in on the conspiracy against himself?? :D

Smearing and defamation remains the specialty of the the Obamabots, the lib media, and the gene-missing leftwing blogs, and the poll question is invalid.

You're full of excuses aren't you Libs?...lets take a look at the full question:

There has been some discussion of Barack Obama's relationship with the former radical activist William Ayers. Because Ayers is linked to plots to bomb the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol in the 1970s, and because Ayres recently said he wished he had done more, some people say Obama's association with Ayers calls into question his judgment. Does Obama's connection with Ayers make you less likely to vote for him for president or does it not really make a difference to your vote?

They do, as you stated, use the word "link", however, considering all the charges were dropped against Ayers and he was never convicted of anything, it would seem the word is appropriate.

Now lets go to the section of the question you very conveniently left out. I highlighted it above..."Ayres recently said he wished he had done more"..I don't know about you but that's pretty damning, still almost 2/3 of the respondents could care less about any connection Obama had with Ayers.

Face it Libs, this time around GOP smears and fear mongering aren't working.

You're full of excuses aren't you Libs?

Excuses? Who knows what the devil you're talking about. :D

...lets take a look at the full question:

They do, as you stated, use the word "link", however, considering all the charges were dropped against Ayers and he was never convicted of anything, it would seem the word is appropriate.

The charges were dropped not because he didn't do it, not because of a lack of evidence, but ONLY because of prosecutorial misbehavior - in other words HE LUCKED OUT LIKE CRAZY. AND, he admitted it in his book. That he did it is no issue.

Face it Libs, this time around GOP smears and fear mongering aren't working.

"Smears"?? Why do you keep repeating that an uncontested FACT is a smear? And this coming from YOU - certainly the worst dishonorable despicable lying defamer I've ever met in my life - you make Goebbels look like a model of truth.

Excuses? Who knows what the devil you're talking about. :D
Excuses for McCain's low poll numbers, you've been blaming that on the "lib media".... now these numbers you blame on the question not meeting your approval. Those Libs, are called EXCUSES

The charges were dropped not because he didn't do it, not because of a lack of evidence, but ONLY because of prosecutorial misbehavior - in other words HE LUCKED OUT LIKE CRAZY. AND, he admitted it in his book. That he did it is no issue.
The other day when the Keating Five was brought up, the crux of your argument was that McCain was never convicted of anything. This despite the fact that McCain has since admitted what he did was wrong. Now suddenly that argument isn't good enough for your hypocritical self. Unfortunately it'll have to be..Ayers, like McCain, was never convicted of anything...case closed

Let's not discourage the sheep. They need to keep it about Ayers. There are still a few more voters they can offend by avoiding the issues.

All Ayers All The Time... great work fellows. If you need a break, don't forget Rev. Wright, the lie about Obama being a Muslim, or better yet the lie about taxing drinking water.

Don't be shy. Jump right in and give it your best shot.

Excuses for McCain's low poll numbers, you've been blaming that on the "lib media".... now these numbers you blame on the question not meeting your approval. Those Libs, are called EXCUSES

I never offered that as any "excuse". Stop lying about me - constrain your lies to McCain.

The other day when the Keating Five was brought up, the crux of your argument was that McCain was never convicted of anything. This despite the fact that McCain has since admitted what he did was wrong. Now suddenly that argument isn't good enough for your hypocritical self. Unfortunately it'll have to be..Ayers, like McCain, was never convicted of anything...case closed

People with an IQ over about 75 will be able to tell the difference between someone who got a straight-forward aquittal, and someone who admitted he committed terrorist felonies, and lucked out and escaped conviction and long imprisonment ONLY because of prosecutorial malfeasance. And you're STILL lying about McCain - as I pointed out the other day, McCain's statement about being "wrong" was that he regretted giving the APPEARANCE of unethical behavior. To try to equate THAT with terrorist BOMBINGS of the pentagon and congress is beyond sick.

I've always wondered how it feels to YOU. Everything that you write is a lie, a distortion, a half-truth, a slander. What is it like to be you?

I never offered that as any "excuse". Stop lying about me - constrain your lies to McCain.
You're the one doing the lying. Here's a post by you on 10-7 responding to a poll I posted showing Obama leading in a Gallup Poll:

All this means is people bought the lib media disinformation narrative on the economy. People who act in (stupid) haste and elect Obama will have four years to repent at their leisure.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65484#post65484#15

You're full of nothing but excuses, now you add lies.

Werbung:
I repeat, this is a Faux News poll they not only have Obama in the lead (46%-39%) but the big news..61% say the Ayers' connection doesn't matter only 32% say it does.

This confirms what Obama and many pundits have been saying...the American people are not interested in Republican smears when the economy is in the tank. Speaking of the economy, the poll also favored Obama in that area 50%-35%.

I would have voted that it does not matter also, but that is only becauset here are a billion other reasons to not vote for obama.

You said this was a fox news pole, you constantly say their polls dont matter because everyone is a conservative exc. but you like this poll. You cherry pick polls :)

I really think this doesnt matter because there are a million other reasons not to vote for him.

but if you believe this poll, then you should be glad they talk about it. the mccain camp is "wasting" time and money on an issue that you think doesnt matter one way or the other, so that should be good news to you :)

Back