Faux News edits clip to smear Biden

You whine just like a baby...what's the matter you don't like being in the minority? Too bad, best get used to it...the country has moved on.

Oh hey, you better run and get your knee pads...it's almost time for BillO.

today there was a poll released that said dem support was dropping while republican was gaining, and obamas daily tracking polls are not looking so hot.

and if this vet medical thing does happen, lots of support will have been flushed down the toilet.

Werbung:
today there was a poll released that said dem support was dropping while republican was gaining, and obamas daily tracking polls are not looking so hot.

and if this vet medical thing does happen, lots of support will have been flushed down the toilet.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-62%

Disapprove-27%

Look he was never going stay up in the stratosphere like his first couple weeks anyway.....what's happening now is people are going back to their respective sides.

Obama won with 53% of the vote, if and when he falls consistently below that, or particularly if the disapproval rating is higher than the approval... then it might be cause for concern. Still though, with midterms still a year and a half away polls don't mean so much.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-62%

Disapprove-27%

Look he was never going stay up in the stratosphere like his first couple weeks anyway.....what's happening now is people are going back to their respective sides.

Obama won with 53% of the vote, if and when he falls consistently below that, or particularly if the disapproval rating is higher than the approval... then it might be cause for concern. Still though, with midterms still a year and a half away polls don't mean so much.
He is going to fail. He is going to fail. There is no way to sustain the spending and he knows it and all the libs know it.

There are just no way to pay for the programs and no one left to borrow the money from.

He will fail, and it is just a matter of time. People will only have "hope" for so long. They want to see results, and it ain't coming anytime soon.

You whine just like a baby...what's the matter you don't like being in the minority? Too bad, best get used to it...the country has moved on.

Oh hey, you better run and get your knee pads...it's almost time for BillO.

You are a funny guy. I can remember this exact stupidity being spammed on message boards back in 1993. Arrogant idiots, squealing about how they had complete control. Stuff like this silly garbage above.

One thing I love about democrat arrogance, you can count on it being fun to watch when they fall down. I wasn't even remotely surprised when in 1994, republicans had a land slide victory. Where did all those arrogant people go? They disappeared. Vanished into their thin arrogant covering, to hide in the shadows of their folly.

They came right back out in 2000, only to hide again after Bush won. Then returned in 2004, only to scurry back under the rock they came from, when not only did Bush win a reelection, but also the republicans gained control of both house and senate.

You now have won one single election, and once again the arrogant idiots are out for a parade. By all means, prance around like a show pony. I will be ready to laugh you off this forum when you lose the next election. In case you missed it, Obama's approval ratings are dropping, and quite fast. His disapprovals are rising even fast than that. Even NPR, that bastion of neutral reporting, shows Obama's approval under 60%, and his disapproval at or above 35%.

I'm beginning to feel some 'hope for change' coming.

toon031609.gif

Editing the clip was stupid.

However it reminds me of all the garbage we heard about how McCain wanted to "stay in Iraq for 100 years."

Both sides are pretty lame on this one.

thing is McCain did say that, and did mean it. He may not have meant us troops fighting, but he did mean us troops in iraq for 100 years...Biden clearly was repeating someone else, aka McCain...but was clearly used for not even out of context, it was just blatantly not the intent...just like when Norm Colman used clips of Al Frankin yelling and saying he was angry...of course he was telling a story about Paul wellstone ( rip) and his son...had nothing to do with anything political, was just good story telling with emotion...zero chance they did not know what it was....sad .

But at least you, unlike most of the right wing hacks on here could actually say it was wrong...but you where about the only one I expect would.

had this been liberals saying same thing in reverse I would have came out against it...as I did more then a few times on attacks on McCain, even ater I said i was going for Obama.

You are a funny guy. I can remember this exact stupidity being spammed on message boards back in 1993. Arrogant idiots, squealing about how they had complete control. Stuff like this silly garbage above.

One thing I love about democrat arrogance, you can count on it being fun to watch when they fall down. I wasn't even remotely surprised when in 1994, republicans had a land slide victory. Where did all those arrogant people go? They disappeared. Vanished into their thin arrogant covering, to hide in the shadows of their folly.

They came right back out in 2000, only to hide again after Bush won. Then returned in 2004, only to scurry back under the rock they came from, when not only did Bush win a reelection, but also the republicans gained control of both house and senate.

You now have won one single election, and once again the arrogant idiots are out for a parade. By all means, prance around like a show pony. I will be ready to laugh you off this forum when you lose the next election. In case you missed it, Obama's approval ratings are dropping, and quite fast. His disapprovals are rising even fast than that. Even NPR, that bastion of neutral reporting, shows Obama's approval under 60%, and his disapproval at or above 35%.

I'm beginning to feel some 'hope for change' coming.

toon031609.gif

what does it say when you are saying look his approval is less then 60 Aka more then 50 aka more then half....when your Bush's worthless A** was low 30's? . Keep enjoying, becuse you got lost the white house , senate, house.....

Who gives a rat's butt? I sure don't. Whatever the dems get they deserve.

Not for one moment did the dems give Bush a chance, so do not expect anything in return. Go cry to your liberal support group if you need to.

yea what was that approval rating for bush at 1 point? 90%? but nope never gave him a chance...even after he lost the popular vote , and many feel stole the election...I even gave him a chance...he failed in so many ways...

but I guess since you have no problem with republicans doing this, you will just shut up about anything dems do now right...or is it still only wrong for the left to do but the Right can do what it wants...

Werbung:
Lying is lying, regardless of whether it is done by the "right" or by the "left".

Editing a clip to make it appear that someone is saying the opposite of what they actually said is lying, is it not?

Back