Faux News lying again

Werbung:
From my point of view if people were unaware that Sanford was a Republican regardless of the poor reporting showed here then they need to pay more attention to the news.

The guy was (was being key here) one of the leading contenders for the possible Republican nomination. How can someone not have realized what party he was in?

Ah, so THIS is why my country banned Fox, yet allowed Al Jazeera into our broadcasting network? *ROTFLMAO* What a libtarded world. You libbies sure know how to pick and choose no?

I am at a loss as to why a huge news broadcaster would purposefully claim a Republican was a Democrat, when it would take the average person no less than 30 seconds to find out the truth, thus allowing Fox to dig themselves a fast hole? Hmmm? Our own CBC has committed many a blunder, and lied on many, many an occasion, even when they KNEW they were lying, and they knew WE knew it. Our CBC is far more liberal than anything you would see in the USA, so when it comes to libtards, I OWN you Americans. I know better how you operate than YOU do.

I am at a loss as to why a huge news broadcaster would purposefully claim a Republican was a Democrat, when it would take the average person no less than 30 seconds to find out the truth, thus allowing Fox to dig themselves a fast hole? Hmmm? Our own CBC has committed many a blunder, and lied on many, many an occasion, even when they KNEW they were lying, and they knew WE knew it. Our CBC is far more liberal than anything you would see in the USA, so when it comes to libtards, I OWN you Americans. I know better how you operate than YOU do.

Fox news viewers are not average, and would never stoop to actuly finding out the truth..when they can just listen to Fox lies

Werbung:
Have we really reached the point at which politicians, the news media, and opinionated bloggers think so little of the average American citizen. I still believe that given a real choice they will make a good decision. The problem is they are flooded with nothing but extremes, anger, and hate. Most people aren't dumb or ignorant. What they are is tired after working their butts off all day long to feed their family. Instead of feeding this angry, hateful beast why don't we discuss real solutions with real data to back it up??

My 2 cents

Back