Faux News Poll: Obama's economic policies more popular than Reagan

Popeye

Check it out... or for you Republicans..read it and weep:

"What do you think the nation's economy needs more of right now -- the economic policies of Ronald Reagan or the economic policies of Barack Obama?"

Obama 49%, Reagan 40%.

And look at this:

"Do you support or oppose raising taxes on households earning over $250,000 a year and, at the same time, lowering taxes for most other households?"

Support 66%, Oppose 30%.

"Do you think asking the wealthiest Americans to pay more in taxes is a good idea because it levels the economic and social playing field, or a bad idea because it punishes hard work and success?"

Good idea 55%, Bad idea 39%

All this from Faux News yet...just imagine what the REAL numbers are.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/030509_Poll.pdf

Werbung:
Isn't it cute how the more desperate of the leftist fanatics keep mouthing "Faux News"? Basically an admission they can't refute the things they hear on the Fox channel, but hate them anyway, and so they call names in hopes that someone will believe the names are deserved.

Reminds me of the screaming of my two-year-old who wants a cookie, can't argue with the fact that it will spoil his appetite for real food and make him fat, and so keeps making incoherent noise in hopes someone will give him the cookie anyway.

Sorry, popeye, no cookie for you.

:D :D

Isn't it cute how the more desperate of the leftist fanatics keep mouthing "Faux News"? Basically an admission they can't refute the things they hear on the Fox channel, but hate them anyway, and so they call names in hopes that someone will believe the names are deserved.

Reminds me of the screaming of my two-year-old who wants a cookie, can't argue with the fact that it will spoil his appetite for real food and make him fat, and so keeps making incoherent noise in hopes someone will give him the cookie anyway.

Sorry, popeye, no cookie for you.

:D :D

Everyone calls them Faux News....the only exceptions are the mindless drones that watch, digest and then repeat almost verbatim their right wing propaganda.

My sympathies for your wishful thinking.

But in fact, only people who hate the truth but can't refute it, call it that.

On the bright side, it's a handy way of seeing who the sadder fanatics are.

Spoken like true Faux News devotee. I see you haven't commented on the poll...could it be BillO or Hannity haven't told you what to think yet?

The poll surprises me. Not sure what to make of it, but I would have lost money on a bet over it.

Popeye do you ever watch Fox news?

I know you like MSNBC but do you ever watch Fox?

I have a hard time sitting through MSNBC but I do try to watch it with an open mind, CNN too... I like the topics that get brought up on Fox more than the topics that get brought up on the other networks

The poll surprises me. Not sure what to make of it, but I would have lost money on a bet over it.

Popeye do you ever watch Fox news?

I know you like MSNBC but do you ever watch Fox?

I have a hard time sitting through MSNBC but I do try to watch it with an open mind, CNN too... I like the topics that get brought up on Fox more than the topics that get brought up on the other networks

Yeah, I occasionally watch it...but like you with MSNBC, I have a hard time sitting through stuff..particularly if it involves Hannity or BillO.

Though whenever there's a major breaking news story...I like to switch between all 3 cable news networks.

Yeah, I occasionally watch it...but like you with MSNBC, I have a hard time sitting through stuff..particularly if it involves Hannity or BillO.

Though whenever there's a major breaking news story...I like to switch between all 3 cable news networks.

I know what you mean, I feel the same way about Keith O. I dont think I have ever been able to sit through a whole show of his.

Have you ever seen Glenn Beck make fun of kieth O?

Its really funny

I will ask this again since no one can ever give me a real answer.

Why do you think you are entitled to money that I earned? How many "rich" do you think will be left to tax as the economy keeps sliding?

I will ask this again since no one can ever give me a real answer.

Why do you think you are entitled to money that I earned? How many "rich" do you think will be left to tax as the economy keeps sliding?

Rob,

Has anyone ever given you a reason? I dont think there is such thing as a good reason but has anyone ever tried to justify it to you at all?

Rob,

Has anyone ever given you a reason? I dont think there is such thing as a good reason but has anyone ever tried to justify it to you at all?

Usually just garbage that we all need to pay our "fair share", nevermind that the "rich" basically pay all the income taxes to begin with.

Check it out... or for you Republicans..read it and weep:
Popeye, with your condescending dismissal of Fox News I find it amazing that you would even attempt to use anything originating from them to validate your views. It's a bit ironic, and more than a little hypocritical.

"What do you think the nation's economy needs more of right now -- the economic policies of Ronald Reagan or the economic policies of Barack Obama?"

Obama 49%, Reagan 40%.

Snorrt!! After listening to so many in the 18-32 age range, it's not surprising at all. The government schools and the mainstream media have done an excellent job of redefining words and terminology, and altering perception.

Case in point: Conservativism has always been cited as the opposition to the Democrats Liberalism. But it has been semi-successfully been warped into a caricature of the extreme, religious right.

Case in point: the mainstream media has done such a throughly deceiving job at developing a public perception of what objective journalism is, anything that is truly that now is accepted as slanted right. It has to be when your position of "normalcy" has shifted off-center left.

And look at this:

"Do you support or oppose raising taxes on households earning over $250,000 a year and, at the same time, lowering taxes for most other households?"

Support 66%, Oppose 30%.
"Do you think asking the wealthiest Americans to pay more in taxes is a good idea because it levels the economic and social playing field, or a bad idea because it punishes hard work and success?"

Good idea 55%, Bad idea 39%

All these questions are nothing more than evidence of how ignorant so many people in this country truly are. They don't know the true history about Reagan, they don't have a clue about how rapidly Obama-nomics are ripping the financial fabric of this country to shreds, and they are just flat stuck-on-stupid when it comes to what our government is supposed to be doing.
All this from Faux News yet...just imagine what the REAL numbers are.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/030509_Poll.pdf

Ah, yes! You wish to herald their poll to fit your agenda, yet you still want to denigrate and mock. So very typical of the seminar techniques you and your pals use.

I think I'm more interested in long term success, and the morality of the economic plan, than I am in some lame 'popularity contest' of economic plans.

After all, if you ask most idiots, they'll agree the rich should give them money. And obviously from the election, there are more idiots than intelligent moral people right now.

Werbung:
Back