Faux News Poll: Obama's First 100 Days

Popeye

Considering the results, I doubt this poll will get much play on Hannity , Beck or the BillO show.

Approval rating:

Approve-62%

Disapprove-29%

most people say Obama is doing a better job than they expected (26 percent) or meeting expectations (56 percent). Few say he is doing worse than expected (16 percent)

That 16% is where the troubled irrelevant minority known as the teabaggers resides. I do enjoy so mocking them...when's the next tea party?

Obama winning converts:

The poll also finds that 73 percent think Obama is honest and trustworthy, up from 60 percent in October 2008.

Furthermore, more people today see Obama as a "doer" (43 percent) than a "talker" (30 percent), a reversal from pre-election polling when more people saw him as a talker (49 percent) rather than a doer (34 percent).

------

Most Americans -- 69 percent -- say they are satisfied with what Obama has accomplished in his first 100 days

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/24/fox-news-poll-obamas-days/

Werbung:
faux news is acceptable today I see :)

you really are so cute Popeye!

Faux News is rarely "acceptable" but I thought their poll interesting nonetheless.

Faux is in a constant and ongoing battle to attain some credibility as a news organization....they can't afford to have their poll differentiate significantly from other sources, otherwise it will raise a red flag.

Faux News is rarely "acceptable" but I thought their poll interesting nonetheless.

Faux is in a constant and ongoing battle to attain some credibility as a news organization....they can't afford to have their poll differentiate significantly from other sources, otherwise it will raise a red flag.

I like Rasmussen daily tracking poll the best

I just look at the same poll and dont skip around to polls that say what I want to hear

Werbung:

Basically you have shown yourself to be a hypocritical partisan hack. But we knew you were a shaman wannabe already.

Nevertheless I agree with the poll. Most people are plain stupid and don't realize the long term ramification of his policies. So this is expected... and irrelevant. Policy isn't good because you have a poll on it.

I'm sure the policy of supporting minority home ownership was pretty high too. Didn't stop it from tanking the economy.

Back