Faux News shut out at Obama press conference

Popeye

The GOP propaganda network is now officially 0-5 in being allowed to ask a question at the President elect's news conferences. Obama made it clear during the campaign that he felt the treatment he and his family were receiving at Faux, an example of which can be seen here, was unfair and now a little payback is in order.....For Faux News you reap what you sow, it might not be a bad idea if they were shut out completely until they learned the meaning of the word "respect."

foxbo.gif

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/05_for_fox_news_102040.asp?c=rss

Werbung:
I think that is so funny, he should just ban them totally from any event that he ever goes to.

he should only take questions from reporters who get tickles down their leg or feel the constant need to kiss his toes :)

also,

I am glad that she is finally proud. its about dang time!

Good to know that our future President is so petty he refuses to talk to someone who did not support him apparently.

When Faux proves that they are a credible network instead of a tabloid purveyor of lies, perhaps they will be treated accordingly.

You mean when they get on board with the Obama train.

The media hates Bush, he continues to talk to them, not withhold comments in some childish game.

The GOP propaganda network is now officially 0-5 in being allowed to ask a question at the President elect's news conferences. Obama made it clear during the campaign that he felt the treatment he and his family were receiving at Faux, an example of which can be seen here, was unfair and now a little payback is in order.....For Faux News you reap what you sow, it might not be a bad idea if they were shut out completely until they learned the meaning of the word "respect."

foxbo.gif

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/05_for_fox_news_102040.asp?c=rss

Communism here we come!!!!! Sounds like Hugo Chavez kind of shiiit :mad:

HopeiateoftheMasses_04.jpg

Werbung:
Popeye, Why should you be worried about Fox News anyway?
That is where I go to get a lot of the truth in the news, When
have the libs cared about the truth?

Back