Faux News smears Barney Frank

Popeye

We all know Barney Frank is gay and that he has a speech impediment...so check out what Faux News ("fair and Balanced") did to him in their promo for his appearance:

WepBarneyFrank_FoxNews_031409.jpg

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6987

Werbung:
Is WEP code for something to do with being gay?

I think it's pretty obvious what's going on...they're both mocking his speech impediment and his sexual identity.

Faux seems to have a long track record of this sort of thing..remember when they labeled Mark Foley as a Democrat? Or the time they altered the appearances of 2 NYT writers?

This kind of thing just further undercuts Faux's claim to being a legitimate news organization.

Barney Frank NEEDS to be smeared...but not because of his lisp or his sexual identity, because he's a hack that needs to GO!

just a guess, but think its just a type...would I put it past fox to do it, no, but no reason to think it is based on that.

A normal news organization, I'd agree with you..but as we all know, Faux is childish and has a specific agenda:

Of course the most egregious example is the labeling of Republican pedophile Mark Foley as a Democrat...not once, but on 3 separate occasions.

FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

A normal news organization, I'd agree with you..but as we all know, Faux is childish and has a specific agenda:

Of course the most egregious example is the labeling of Republican pedophile Mark Foley as a Democrat...not once, but on 3 separate occasions.

FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

No worse than all the major networks except fox showing Gary Condit's name as (rep) Gary Condit to give the impression that he was a republican when he was under suspicion for murdering his child mistress. I must wonder if you whined about that.

Barney Frank NEEDS to be smeared...but not because of his lisp or his sexual identity, because he's a hack that needs to GO!
"Barney Frank told NBC's Meredith Vieira that he want to consider taking action against some of the AIG executives receiving bonuses. "These people may have a right to their bonuses, they don't have a right to their jobs forever. The federal government is now an 80% owner. One of the things we can do to make sure this doesn't happen again," he said.

"We've got people who are so irresponsible. It does appear we're rewarding incompetence. Forget about the legal matter. These bonuses are going to people who screwed this thing up enormously, who made terrible decisions," said Frank.

If the bonus payments can't be stopped then Frank wants to consider firing some executives. "Since the federal government -- thanks to the federal reserve's use of the power under the 70-year-old statute -- now essentially owns the company, maybe it's time to fire some people. We can't keep them getting the bonuses, but we can keep some of them from continuing in their jobs," he said."
Gee......ya' never heard of any CHICKENHAWKS tryin' something like this!!

:cool:

No worse than all the major networks except fox showing Gary Condit's name as (rep) Gary Condit to give the impression that he was a republican when he was under suspicion for murdering his child mistress. I must wonder if you whined about that.

how does rep give the impression he is republican? also not putting it out , and putting out the wrong one on purpose to say the other side, are not the same.

I was thinking the same thing as Rob. What the heck kind of "smear" is wep? And as far as smearing Barney Frank, all you have to do is play videos of him. He has been wrong, or lied, and twisted the truth so much, just play a clip of him. That's a smear in itself.

I was thinking the same thing as Rob. What the heck kind of "smear" is wep? And as far as smearing Barney Frank, all you have to do is play videos of him. He has been wrong, or lied, and twisted the truth so much, just play a clip of him. That's a smear in itself.

I see what the smear would be, but its only a smear if it was with intent and I don't think that's clear at all.

Barney Frank was lovin' Frank Raines, at the time Raines was CEO of Fannie Mae. Barney just happened to be the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, and he fought VERY hard to stop regulation of the industry. We all know what has happened. The smear against Barney should stand for all time for his lack of ethics in his appointed GOVERNMENT position. As far as being a stand-up person, gay or not, Barney cried like a baby when fingers were pointed at him for his decisions which favored Raines program, and tried to make it look like "racism" (his own words) when confronted about the issue of deregulation. He should also be hailed as the poster child for liberal morality.

how does rep give the impression he is republican? also not putting it out , and putting out the wrong one on purpose to say the other side, are not the same.

Every other democrat politician at the time was named on the news as Name (D) except for condit who was named condit (rep). Even someone as biased as you must see the difference.

Werbung:
And as far as smearing Barney Frank, all you have to do is play videos of him. He has been wrong, or lied, and twisted the truth so much, just play a clip of him.
Couldn't find one, to fit your agenda, huh, Skippy??

:rolleyes:

Back