FAUX Noise on Life-Support??

Mr. Shaman

"For News Corp. Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch, all of the news lately has been bad.

Investors are growing tired of Murdoch. His $5 billion purchase of Dow Jones & Co. was not about creating shareholder value. It was about gaining political influence."

I hope The Manatee hasn't misplaced his Hood & Robes.​

Werbung:
Americans realize they have to pay to get the real news. It's worth it.

It's funny how MSNBC can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Cracks me up

It also goes to show how much more center-right amercan is. The dems would have us believe that conservatives are the minority. But we are not.

Fox news numbers are evident of that.

It also goes to show how much more center-right amercan is. The dems would have us believe that conservatives are the minority. But we are not.

Fox news numbers are evident of that.

Yeah sure...Faux is so far right that they attract a similar thinking audience. Meanwhile the rest of the stations are more balanced and the viewing audience is spread out among them.

Check it out..the combination of CNN and MSNBC generally defeats Faux...therefore defeating your entire argument.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/

Yeah sure...Faux is so far right that they attract a similar thinking audience. Meanwhile the rest of the stations are more balanced and the viewing audience is spread out among them.

Check it out..the combination of CNN and MSNBC generally defeats Faux...therefore defeating your entire argument.

More balanced? Are you for real? did you drink some alcoholic beverage tonight?

Since they are so balanced.. Did anyone catch anything on the other "balanced" networks about the tea parties happening all over the country on Friday?

You know, without a doubt, if there was a liberal demonstration about something the govt did, it would hit every major network. Not just 1.

People watch Fox because they report good and bad on everyone. Not just good on who they like and bad on who they don't like.

There's not even an argument here. Everyone on earth knows that the mian stream media is worthless on keeping politicians honest. They have given up on Journalistic principles and just want to go with the flow. Obama is the golden child and he can do no wrong.

How many negative Obama stories can you recall in the main stream media. I can't recall any.

Take off the blinders and see the light. The media is trying to keep the truth from the people. They are doing a good job at it.

Lets look at what you just said

2 free channelsm IF YOU COMBINE THEM often but not always beats out one pay channel

:)

More balanced? Are you for real? did you drink some alcoholic beverage tonight?

Since they are so balanced.. Did anyone catch anything on the other "balanced" networks about the tea parties happening all over the country on Friday?

You know, without a doubt, if there was a liberal demonstration about something the govt did, it would hit every major network. Not just 1.

People watch Fox because they report good and bad on everyone. Not just good on who they like and bad on who they don't like.

There's not even an argument here. Everyone on earth knows that the mian stream media is worthless on keeping politicians honest. They have given up on Journalistic principles and just want to go with the flow. Obama is the golden child and he can do no wrong.

How many negative Obama stories can you recall in the main stream media. I can't recall any.

Take off the blinders and see the light. The media is trying to keep the truth from the people. They are doing a good job at it.

hey what tea party

was there a revolt and I didnt know about it?

People watch Faux?...No, Republicans watch Faux...A Rasmussen Poll conducted last year showed that 87% of Faux viewers planned to vote for McCain. A similar poll in 2004 had 88% of Faux News watchers voting for Bush.

This isn't about balance, this is about politics...the GOP gravitates toward Faux and the Democrats tend to watch CNN and MSNBC. I will say however, that at least CNN and MSNBC have balanced news..not so with Faux, as their propaganda pervades every part of their programming.

Lets look at what you just said

2 free channelsm IF YOU COMBINE THEM often but not always beats out one pay channel

:)

I have no idea what you're talking about...I've got DirectV and all the cable news channels share equal footing price wise....least as far as I can determine.

I have no idea what you're talking about...I've got DirectV and all the cable news channels share equal footing price wise....least as far as I can determine.
What he means is you have to have a more expensive package to get the higher channels. Not all packages include fox news. it's a premium

hey what tea party

was there a revolt and I didnt know about it?
There were tea party protests in major cities on Friday protesting the massive spending bills and the bail outs. It was on Fox last night with Gretta -on the record. Atlanta, LA, Chicago, Jacksonville,.. all over

I hope it happens again, and again.

Hell, I think everyone opposed to the outrageous spending should send a tea bag or multiple tea bags to the white house. That would be great.

Werbung:

I have dish network and I had to upgrade to get fox, I got all the other news channels with the basic package except for fox. with comcast cable its the same, you have to upgrade to get fox

I didnt even know what Fox was until right before the 2004 election.

I dont know about direct tv except you cant get cbs or something odd but that is only recent

Back