FAUX Noise on Life-Support??

Werbung:
actually what comes in your packages depends on where you live..my friend does not get msnbc but gets fox at his place. I get both.

where does your friend live

I live in a extreme far left community

so if your right and it depends on where you live he might live in conservative hell?

When I called dish network about it, it was an 800 number not around here and she said its just the way it works, you pay extra for fox news and turner classic movies

but it could be what you say

"...channelsm..."????

:confused:

You absolutely must contact the Idiot Son's Library.​

You have a library? Who the heck would want to read a library of all the dumb posts you puke all over this forum? :confused:

....At WorldNutzDaily, right?

:rolleyes:

Nope. I don't remember where I saw it. I should have bookmarked it and spammed it all over this forum like you do. But then I wouldn't want to be anything like you.

Oddly, World News Daily is at least 100 times more accurate than you are about almost any topic.

Werbung:
...Especially for the ill-educated....who like to play "grown-up", and pretend they're watching The News.

:rolleyes:
Ill educated. At least I can put my views out without downing some one else or just posting an article.

Shaman, you have no clue how lame your comments and silly posts are. How do you ever expect to be taken seriously.

Back