Favorite sources?

Dr.Who

What are your favorite sources of information? Blogs, RSS feeds, news digests?

I like Real Clear Politics, Heritage Foundation, American Thinker. Some are better than others.

I do dislike Huffpo.

Werbung:
I don't have a favorite source, but I do have sources that I avoid. I'm not a big fan of using partisan bloggers as a source.

guess what I don't claim its not Bias...unlike the Fox loving retards who don't understand its Bias News and think its "fair and Ballanced"

I also read the Wall Street Journal, who also is bias...to the Right...oooo spooky!

You're a typical liberal. You are so far to the left, that "fair and balanced" news reporting, where BOTH sides of an issue are given equal time, is considered "biased" and "right wing".

Oh, by the way, Fox News and the Wall Street Journal are both owned by the same company. Oops!

You're a typical liberal. You are so far to the left, that "fair and balanced" news reporting, where BOTH sides of an issue are given equal time, is considered "biased" and "right wing".

Oh, by the way, Fox News and the Wall Street Journal are both owned by the same company. Oops!

you say that like Fox gives both sides equal time lol...typical...you think Fox News Is balanced but anyone left of them is not...Is it any wounder you think the media is bias to the left...if you don't read Republican talking points as news your liberal.

and yes I know the that Wall street J and Fox News are owned by same people...does not mean its the same quality of Reporting...Fox News is worthless crap spewed out by mostly people who know nothing....the Wall Street Journal is far better at dealing with facts and news then Fox news, even if I don't always agree....

OK, I confess.

I use pocketfullofshells, hobo, stalin, centrehalf, and the other smattering of leftists in this forum, as my "favorite" sources of what's going on in the world.

But, then again, I also like to eat razor blades, sit in bathtubs full of scissors, drop cement blocks on my toes, remove my chest hair with hot wax, and other stuff like that.

OK, I confess.

I use pocketfullofshells, hobo, stalin, centrehalf, and the other smattering of leftists in this forum, as my "favorite" sources of what's going on in the world.

But, then again, I also like to eat razor blades, sit in bathtubs full of scissors, drop cement blocks on my toes, remove my chest hair with hot wax, and other stuff like that.

its amazing you know so little about what your talking about then...odd

OK, I confess.

What exactly have I said that you disagree with? The only time I remember you taking issue with anything that I posted was when I said I thought Stalin posted something funny, and that wasn't even about an issue, it was just about a very few people being rude and reactionary.

Werbung:
What exactly have I said that you disagree with? The only time I remember you taking issue with anything that I posted was when I said I thought Stalin posted something funny, and that wasn't even about an issue, it was just about a very few people being rude and reactionary.

Centrehalf, I apologize for placing you in with "that" group of people. You are more "center" than "left", and yes, we do have common ground.

Back