Federal government finally goes totally insane, bonkers, off the deep end.

PLC1

Staff member
U.S. gift of F-16 fighters headed to Egypt, despite Morsi's harsh rhetoric

Four F-16 fighter jets left the U.S. this morning, bound for Egypt as part of a foreign aid package critics say should have been scrapped when the nation elected a president who has called President Obama a liar and urged that hatred of Jews be instilled in children.
So, now we're arming the Muslim Brotherhood via the leader who says:
Dear brothers, we must not forget to nurse our children and grandchildren on hatred towards those Zionists and Jews, and all those who support them," he said. "They must be nursed on hatred. The hatred must continue.”
Can anyone find any justification for this at all? I've looked and looked, and can find none, nor any explanation other than that our government leaders have finally gone totally nuts and need to be committed.

Werbung:
Israel has to buy theirs.

I read somewhere the MusBros are to get Abrams tanks as well, Can anyone be surprised that this administration that has shown Israel nothing but contempt (at best) is now materially working toward Israel's demise ?

I know I'm not surprised one bit.

Did you see that Israel has abandoned plan s to neutralize Iran's nuclear capacity ? They got the word that we would at best do nothing and at worst inhibit it.

The middle east belongs to the muzzies. Africa is next.

You may argue whether Obama is m uslim or not but one thing is clear, he has a palatable bias in favor of islam.

I'm not sure just what a "palatable bias in favor of Islam" might mean, but sending arms to the likes of Hosni Mubarik is way more than "favoring Islam." It is supporting a dictatorial regime that supports hate.

Now, if they wanted to support Muslims in say, India or Indonesia for example, and do it some other way besides giving them F16s and tanks, that would be quite different, wouldn't it?

I'm not sure just what a "palatable bias in favor of Islam" might mean, but sending arms to the likes of Hosni Mubarik is way more than "favoring Islam." It is supporting a dictatorial regime that supports hate.

Now, if they wanted to support Muslims in say, India or Indonesia for example, and do it some other way besides giving them F16s and tanks, that would be quite different, wouldn't it?

muslims in indonesia and india don't have the nation of pigs and dogs Israel as a next door neighbor.

muslims in indonesia and india don't have the nation of pigs and dogs Israel as a next door neighbor.
I'm not sure what that means, either, but I'm sure that Egypt is way up there with Iran and NK among nations we don't want to give military arms to.

I'm not sure what that means, either, .....

The M B President of Egypt, Morsi, calls the Jews pigs and dogs.

but I'm sure that Egypt is way up there with Iran and NK among nations we don't want to give military arms to

Obama gives weapons to all of them. The arms he pushed into Libya have shown up in Syria and recently into East Africa. I think even Hillary has discussed this problem. The left was thrilled to encourage the Muslim Spring, only to find that their utopian Hope and Change might turn into America's Winter a few years down the road.

The rest of the world is becoming more dangerous, while our military is being dismantled and wussified.

U.S. gift of F-16 fighters headed to Egypt, despite Morsi's harsh rhetoric

So, now we're arming the Muslim Brotherhood via the leader who says:
Can anyone find any justification for this at all? I've looked and looked, and can find none, nor any explanation other than that our government leaders have finally gone totally nuts and need to be committed.

did you have any problem arming a leader who killed and tortured his own people who was never elected? WE are Arming Egypt...Not the Muslim Brotherhood...when some nation sells the US arms, they don't say they sold them to the party in power at the time...We have sold them to the Sauds for years and look how bad they are...Only reason no one bitches is oil.

Could it be those arms BO gives to the Muslim Brotherhood (aka Egyptian Dictatorship), might be used to suppress rioting Egyptians, who do not want another dictatorship...particularly a murderous Sharia dictatorship....rather than used to attack Israel? If true, it reveals the true nature of the big eared King in the White House....

Could it be those arms BO gives to the Muslim Brotherhood (aka Egyptian Dictatorship), might be used to suppress rioting Egyptians, who do not want another dictatorship...particularly a murderous Sharia dictatorship....rather than used to attack Israel? If true, it reveals the true nature of the big eared King in the White House....
I'm sure they could be used in whatever way the Egyptian government decides to use them. As far as I know, there are no restrictions placed on them, and, if there were, they couldn't be enforced anyway.

did you have any problem arming a leader who killed and tortured his own people who was never elected? WE are Arming Egypt...Not the Muslim Brotherhood...when some nation sells the US arms, they don't say they sold them to the party in power at the time...We have sold them to the Sauds for years and look how bad they are...Only reason no one bitches is oil.

Yes, there is a long history of arming countries that we'd be better off not having armed. I'm not sure what unelected leader you're talking about, but there is no doubt we've armed such regimes in the past.

No nation gives the United States arms or, as far as I know, anything else. This is a part of our foreign aid giveaway that seems to go willy nilly to friends and enemies alike. Yes, it has been going on a long time, but that doesn't mean it should continue. It's time to stop it.

That makes as much sense as giving F-16's or plutonium to Iran, the country of course, not the government.

Oh...and just so you know, Egypt has very little oil.

Werbung:
Fast & Furious I: Gave Assault Rifles to Mexican Drug Cartels

Fast & Furious II: Gave F-16's to Middle East Dictators

Coming soon - Fast & Furious III: Providing Nukes to Al Qaeda

360p7g.jpg

Back